Friday, 29 June 2012

Vervaco or Lanarte | Sepia Greek Statues



This is a finished and framed cross stitch that I've made a long time ago.
It is now on display at home.
Apologies for the flash on the picture!!
It took me ages to finish it as I got bored with the colours
So many shades of brown, a real nightmare... 
It came as a kit and I think it was either from Vervaco or Lanarte, Greek Statues (http://www.lanarte.com/)
| Happy Stitching ! |

Celui ci est enfin terminé
Il m'a pris des années à finir et
tous ces tons marrons m'ont rendu folle!



6 comments:

  1. Il est superbe !!!!!
    bravo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this is beautiful! I don't know how you had that much patience, but it was worth it

    ReplyDelete
  3. It;s amazing that you had the patience to do all this!AriadnefromGreece!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you Ariadne!! It wasn't that bad really :) I hope the new sepia purchase will be ok, it's only on 4 pages...

      Delete