Thursday, 26 July 2012

Gorjuss ♥ | Puddles of Love

After a little wait - which felt like ages -
I have finally started one of my new Gorjuss ♥ kit!
This one is called Puddles of Love from Bothy Threads
There are a few metallic threads used,
I'm hoping for some easy stitching
| Happy Stitching! |


Après quelques semaines d'attente (qui ont paru être une éternité)
j'ai enfin commencé le premier des mes Gorjuss ♥ kits!
Celui ci s'appelle Puddles of Love
et est disponible chez Bothy Threads
Il y a quelques brins métallisés
Je croise les doigts pour ne pas avoir trop de problènes...


3 comments:

  1. She's lovely, I love these little girls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, returning the following!
    Just wondering what you do with the leftover threads from the kits you stitch? I put mine into colour coded bags and use them for stitching small freebie charts. Hope this hint helps!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Sally, I love these glittery little girls too ♥
    Thanks Jo, you do some lovely work! I also keep all my leftover threads and use them on magazine charts!!

    ReplyDelete