Monday, 2 July 2012

Dimensions | The Wave

Got a LOT of stitching done yesterday!
All going nicely and so far maybe a bit too easy ☺


The above picture is from a cross stitch I made as a present for my sister-in-law
You might guess she loves Horses!
It is called The Wave and is from Dimensions
It is on 16 count Aida fabric and contains mixed full and half stitches
I really like the finished picture and all the shades of purple...
Even though I didn't think that at the time I was working on it
| Happy Stitching!|

Bien avancé sur le sampler!
Je dirais même qu'il est un peu trop facile ☺
La photo ci-dessus est un point de croix que j'ai fait et offert à ma belle soeur
Elle adore les chevaux!!
Superbe, mais très stressant à faire!



1 comment:

  1. It was a lovely present - thank you!

    ReplyDelete