Friday, 27 July 2012

Mimi the Kitty | Helz Cuppleditch

Pic from Helz Cuppleditch website www.helzbelzart.com
I have been reading through my latest cross stitch
magazine and have decided on my new project!
Meet Mimi the Kitty, lovingly designed by Helz Cuppleditch
It is really colourful and cute (everything I like!)
It is also a change for me as it is not a ready made kit
I had a lot of fun buying all my threads but
am still making my mind about the fabric
I fancy a bit of a change and will probably do
this on 28 count evenweave
Have a look at Helz website www.helzbelzart.com
and follow her on her blog http://www.helzbelzart.blogspot.com
There is some really beautiful artwork
I can't wait to get started...
Still one day to enter my Newton's Law Giveaway Treat!!
| Happy Stitching! |


C'est en feuilletant mon dernier magasine que
j'ai trouvé mon nouveau projet!
Mimi the Kitty de Helz Cuppleditch
Coloré et adorable (tout ce que j'aime!!)
Ca change d'acheté un kit tout préparé
J'hésite pour la toile mais je crois que
je vais choisir du Evenweave
Faites un petit tour sur le site ainsi que le blog d'Helz
Il y a vraiment des belles choses
J'ai hâte de commencer...
Encore une journée pour avoir une chance de
gagner le kit Newton's Law
Tirage au sort demain!


2 comments:

  1. Thank you for visiting my blog and leaving such a lovely comment, I do appreciate it....xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. woow
    such a nice cat:)
    I like it))

    ReplyDelete