Saturday, 7 July 2012

Bothy Threads | Retail Therapy

Retail Therapy
Well, the weekend has started!
And here in UK, it's raining...
I was on a cross stitch forum website yesterday and saw this
crossstitchforum.com
PER-FECT!!! ☺
What do you thinK??
This kit is available from Bothy Threads
Code XCC1
This is sadly not one of my ongoing project
But would love to add it on my wishlist
| Happy Stitching!|

Alors le weekend est là!
Et ici en Angleterre, il ... pleut!
J'ai découvert ceci sur un forum de broderie en ligne
IDEAL!! ☺
Qu'en pensez-vous??
Ce kit est disponible chez Bothy Threads
Code produit XCC1
Malheureusement pas un des mes projets
Mais j'adorerais l'ajouter sur ma liste de futurs achats!!


1 comment:

  1. That is an adorable pattern! I think I might have to stitch that one up myself! Wish I had it for the other month when it seemed to rain every day.

    ReplyDelete