Sunday, 5 August 2012

Cross stitch free day

Today was a cross stitch free day
As I will soon be on the move
- holidays! -
I thought I'd introduce you to my new friend
We will be sharing with you our latest adventures
when having cross stitch free days!!

Today a bit of retail therapy was in order!!
We have a Bull too
(probably smaller than the Manhattan's one!)
This one is covered in Jelly Beans in the Selfridges food hall... Yummy!



and this one is outdoor and obviously ready for the Olympic Games!
I love the goggles ☺
| Happy Stitching! |


Je vous présente mon petit compagnion qui me suivra
partout lors de mes vacances
Nous pourrons partager avec vous nos dernières escapades!
Aujourd'hui journée shopping et malheureusement pas de point de croix en vue
The Bull est recouvert de petits bonbons au Selfridges de Birmingham
et aussi prèt à célébrer les JO de Londres 2012!


3 comments:

  1. Thank you for visiting my blog and leaving a comment.
    I love Boofle, he seems to be having fun in Birmingham!
    Looking forward to coming back for a visit to see some of your lovely stitching.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's so cute !!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi

    Boofle is so sweet!

    Hope you have a lovely holiday.

    ReplyDelete