Saturday, 11 August 2012

Mimi the Kitten | Update


A quick note first to thank you all for your
lovely comments and following Mii ☺

The time has finally come for me to go
to France and meet my nephew!
I am so excited, and cannot wait to see him ☺
I hope the new parents will like the
lovely Boofle sampler I made...

Now, this is my latest update on Mimi
Unfortunately I was not able to work on her
as much as I would have loved to
But it's all coming together nicely!
| Happy Stitching! | 





Vive les vacances!
Je vais pouvoir rentre en France et faire la
connaissance de mon neveu!
J'ai vraiment hâte de le voir ☺
J'en profiterais pour remettre aussi aux nouveaux parents
le tableau prénom Boofle...

Voici ma toute dernière mise à jour sur Mimi
Je n'ai malheureusement pas trop eu le temps
de me consacrer sur ce design
Simplement quelques heures par-ci par-la...


2 comments:

  1. Hello

    Mimi is looking just gorgeous!
    I hope you have a lovely time in France with your nephew.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved the color combination of Mimi! Looking just beautiful!
    They are gonna fall in love with it:)

    Wish you a great time in France and a happy Sunday too!

    ReplyDelete