Wednesday, 22 August 2012

Mimi | Update

First of all, a note to welcome my new followers and also
many thanks for all the lovely comments you've kindly wrote!

I noticed a few of you really liked my latest DMC kit "Summer Fruit",
I am so tempted to start it
- but I've got too many UFOs to even think of working on it! - 
sadly it will join all the other kits in my stash box...


On an other hand, my little stitching bug will be pleased as
I finally had time to work on Mimi ☺
- no newborn baby to tear me away from my needle and threads!! -
I'm hoping to catch up a lot on this cute little kitten at the weekend
(a long one too as Monday is a Bank Holiday)

| Happy Stitching! | 

Bienvenus à mes nouveaux fans et un grand merci à tous ceux d'entre vous
qui m'ont laissé des petits commentaires bien sympathiques!

Ci-dessus une photo de mes derniers progrès sur Mimi
- Pas de nouveau né pour me distraire cette fois-ci! -
J'ai hâte d'être au week end pour récupérer le temps perdu
(en plus Lundi sera férié en Grande-Bretagne ☺)


3 comments:

  1. Mimi is coming along so nicely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello

    Lovely progress on Mimi, she's looking good!

    Holly x

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are making great progress on Mimi.
    Have a happy stitching weekend :)
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete