Friday, 31 August 2012

My first Pincushion!


I'm so happy...
I have finally tried my sewing machine!


I've spent most of my evening setting it up
while following the instructions and
I managed to make my first ever pincushion ☺
This is not too fancy as you all know I am learning
but I am quite proud as it's not too bad for a first go
Apologies for the pic, my camera's setting (although set as automatic)
is not showing off the lovely pink and blue colours of the fabrics
Have a lovely stitchy weekend
| Happy Stitching! |



J'ai enfin pû essayer ma machine à coudre ☺
Après avoir passé ma soirée à tout préparé,
j'ai fais mon premier petit coussin pour aiguilles / épingles!!!
Pas mal pour un premier essai...
Milles excuses pour la qualité couleur de mes photos,
mon appareil doit être en weekend ☺




4 comments:

  1. Let me be the first to congratulate you on your very first work with sewing machine!

    Honestly, it looks gorgeous!
    Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your first pincushion is very pretty. I love the little hearts in the centre.
    Well done!
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done, very pretty and useful finish.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi and thank you for visiting my page. You really wouldnt know your pin cushion wasnt store bought! Fantastic job and makes me want to make one too! it's beautiful, I love the vintage look of it <3

    ReplyDelete