Thursday, 9 August 2012

Picture making!

Picture: Seek It Out www.seekitout.co.uk

I thought I'd give a go at picture making
My kit, available at Seek It Out, contains:
Paper, fabric and various bits and bobs
The idea is to create this fun picture
Above is a photo of the kit I have got
I am going to try my best and with a bit of luck
I hope my creation will be just as nice!
Update will follow very soon...
| Happy Stitching!... and crafting! |

Picture: www.seekitout.co.uk

Je vais essayer ce nouveau kit de
réalisation d'une image
Mon kit, disponible chez Seek It Out, contient:
Papier, tissu et autres décorations
La photo ci-dessus est celle du kit que j'ai
Je croise les doigts et j'espère que la photo
de ma création sera aussi jolie!
Je vous tiens au courant...


1 comment:

  1. Hello

    That looks great, look forward to your update.

    ReplyDelete