Thursday, 2 August 2012

Quirkiest, oddest design & location...

Image Eline Pellinkhof
I just love the work of  designer Eline Pellinkhof
I so want this at home!
She has created this lovely cross stitch mural in her house
- It is fantastic -
She is so talented, I wish I could dare paint something similar on my walls...
Plenty of fab things to look at

Now, I'm a bit curious and would love to find out
what is the oddest, eccentric design you've ever stitched
and in which quirkiest place??
Come on, leave a comment and tell me all about it!

For Mii, it wasn't the oddest cross stitch design
- as it was one of my first Winnie-The-Pooh kit -
but the place was quite diffferent from my usual sofa!
I was travelling from UK to France on a car ferry!
Not ideal if you're seasick ☺
| Happy Stitching !|

Superbe mural de Eline Pellinkhof
Je veux exactement le même pour chez moi!!
Une petite visite sur son blog est fortement recommandé

Je suis très curieuse et voudrais savoir quel kit le plus eccentric
sur lequel vous avez travaillé ainsi que l'endroit le plus insolite
ou vous avez passé des heures à y travailler!!!
Dites-moi tout et laissez un commentaire!

Pour Mii, rien d'excitant dans le design car c'était une de mes premiers kits Winnie L'Ourson
mais l'endroit était plutot different car j'étais sur un car ferry entre UK et la France!
Vive le mal de mer...


2 comments:

  1. Wow, great mural!
    I don't think I've ever stitched something odd or in a strange place!
    Happy stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The strangest thing I stitched was a skull for Death's daughter Ysabel! My friend was playing her in one of Terry Pratchett's plays Mort. She needed a piece of embroidery to use as a prop so I stitched a large black skull on 14 count, 6 strands over 2 blocks so 7 stitches to the inch. Ysabel then pretended to stitch it each evening.

    ReplyDelete