Tuesday, 21 August 2012

Shopping | Cultura


While in France, I went to Cultura
It has a lovely craft/sewing/stitching section and
of course, I had to treat myself to a few bits and pieces!
I got this colourful kit from DMC Home
called Summer Fruit, on 16 count white Aida fabric
I found it very refreshing and different from my usual stuff


I also found some ribbons (we always need them, don't we?),
some cute deco masking tapes, a pair of scissors (for the finishing touch),
some patchwork fabric squares and of course 2 Gorjuss postcards!


I also purchased a French cross stitch magazine
Sorry, there's no pic, as I was not impressed with its content
Oh, and let's not forget a
little item for my February Valentine Giveaway!...
But that is for you to discover later on
| Happy Stitching! |


J'ai récemment découvert Cultura et lors d'une petite visite
j'ai fait quelques emplètes!!
J'ai acheté un kit de chez DMC Home "Vaisselle et fruits d'été",
des ciseaux à cranter, du tissu, des rubans, du tissu adhésif déco et
2 cartes postales Gorjuss!!
J'ai aussi acheté un magazine, mais je n'ai pas de photo car le 
contenu laissait franchement à désirer...



8 comments:

  1. Oh I absolutely LOVE the DMC kit, it is very cute and very pink! Looks like you got a lot of little goodies :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pleasure it will be to stitch that gorgeous DMC kit.
    You bought some gorgeous fabrics too!
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  3. Summer Fruit looks so lovely to stitch! Nice found!
    I loved colours of the fabrics and ribbons too!
    Your "February Valentine Giveaway" will be kept in my mind! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely colours in Summer Fruit. Great new stash.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello

    Just found your blog.

    Lovely new stash!

    Happy stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW! I Love Summer Fruit! And I love the pics u took of your goodies! It gets me excited and motivated when I see pics of pretty crafty things! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  7. gorgeous kit, and great goodies

    ReplyDelete
  8. Das wird eine schöne Stickerei.
    Liebe Grüße Grit

    ReplyDelete