Wednesday, 1 August 2012

Slow tiny updates

Sadly my holidays are over (for now) so
the cross stitching has gone down a gear.
To get a little break from my lovely Puddles
of Love from Gorjuss
- these metallics can get a bit frustrating sometimes! -
I have been working on an UFO, Close to You from Maia.
I took a quick picture of my latest progress
but sadly it doesn't look like much!


I am following Helz Cuppleditch's blog
because I really find her little characters soo cute!
A few days ago, I noticed there was a new post.
So I curiously had a look and found out she was referring
to her recent article in
The World of Cross Stitching magazine.
Mimi the Kitty is so adorable that I had to leave a comment
informing I had the mag, the fabric and the floss and
couldn't wait to get started!
Well, to my surprise, there was an answer...
Helz would love I sent a pic of my finished work to
show on her blog and website!
I am so excited, and scared too: I better start stitching now ☺
She assured me she was not in a rush!!


This is a picture of my slow start, you can just about guess
the beginning of one of her little paw
To make it a bit more of a challenge, I decided to work on
evenweave fabric (count 28) so I am forever checking
and counting that I have the correct amount of
little holes to make my square!!
| Happy Stitching! |
Mimi the Kitty from Helz Cuppleditch
J'essaye de trouver quelques heures pour travailler
sur un kit qui n'est pas encore terminé
(Close to You de chez Maia).
La photo de mes derniers progrès est plutot minimaliste!

Helz Cuppleditch m'a demandé de lui donner une photo de mon travail sur son
kit Mimi the Kitty, une fois qu'il sera terminé pour publier sur son blog and site!
Je suis ravie de cette opportunité et j'ai donc commencé à broder...
Vous pouvez deviner le début
d'une petite patte!






1 comment:

  1. Hello Mii

    Your projects are coming along great!
    I love Mimi, she's so sweet. It's lovely that the designer will put your finish on her blog!

    ReplyDelete