Sunday, 26 August 2012

What I shouldn't have started...

A little update on all my stitching!
First is this cute little snowman which I'll use on my Christmas cards
It just needs the back stitch and a few snowflakes doing!
This should be finished today

Petite mise à jour sur mes derniers progrès!
D'abord, c'est ce petit bonhomme de neige que
j'utiliserais pour mes cartes de Noël
Il ne me reste plus que les contours ainsi que quelques flocons à faire
Il sera terminé dans la journée


I'd like to send my apologies to all of you
as I have absolutely no will power!
This new kit was supposed to end up in my stash box as
I have too many kits on the go.
What do I end up doing???
Start my new Summer Fruit kit of course!!
You all left such nice feedback about this design,
I couldn't resist, I had to start it yesterday ☺
The strawberries are all done with 1 thread and a mix
of half stitch and cross stitch,
The mug so far is all cross stitch using 2 threads...

Je m'excuse auprès de vous tous car
je n'ai aucune bonne volonté!
Ce kit devait rejoindre tous les autres en attente,
et qu'est-ce que je fais??
J'ai commençé mon nouveau kit Vaisselle & Fruit d'été!!
Tous vos commentaires ont fait que je n'ai pas pû résister,
Je l'ai donc commençé hier ☺
Les fraises sont faites avec un brin et sont un mélange
de croix et de demi croix.
La tasse utilise 2 brins et des croix...


Today, after a bit of shopping, I will be working on
my lovely Puddles of Love
Update will follow tomorrow!

| Happy Stitching! |

Aujourd'hui, après avoir fais quelques magasins,
je travaillerais sur Puddles of Love, Gorjuss ♥.
Une mise à jour suivra demain!





5 comments:

  1. Hello!
    I just found your sewwt blog via Nurdans blog.
    You must have spended a great vacation in France I love all crafting /stitching stuff you bought from there.

    The Gorjuss-kit you are stitching is so lovely too.
    I have already finished Gorjuss "Ruby" -kit and would love to stitch some of those cute little girls.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello

    Your snowman is lovely and your new start is looking pretty already.

    Holly x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello

    I love your snowman he's very sweet!
    Your new start is lovely too.

    Annie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, you've started to work on Summer Fruits already :) Great!

    Snowman looks so cute and will be proper for a Christmas Card! Very clever idea!

    Wishing a nice week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your new start is very pretty and a very cute snowman.

    ReplyDelete