Thursday, 13 September 2012

Back on an oldie!

 
A little overdue update...
I have been working on Mimi the Kitty
but I am getting a bit deflated
- it is not coming up fast enough to my liking -
I feel I'm always stitching at the same place!

Une petite mise à jour...
J'ai travaillé sur Mimi mais j'avoue avoir besoin d'une petite pause
car j'ai l'impression que mes petites x n'avancent pas!

 
So I've decided to have a little break and work on an older project ☺
Close to You from Maia, the colours are now all in season,
it is a joy working back on it

J'ai donc décidé de me remettre sur un ancien kit
Close to You de chez Maia, les couleurs sont de saison,
et c'est une joie de retrouver mes tulipes


 
 Still a few days left to leave a comment on my previous post for a little giveaway!
A chance to win the chart, the leftover threads, beads and stars
from Gorjuss Puddles of Love

Encore quelques jours avant le tirage au sort pour gagner
la grille, les brins, perles et etoiles
de Gorjuss Puddles of Love!
Laissez un commentaire sur mon message d'origine
 
| Happy Stitching! |

 

6 comments:

  1. I don't agree with you! I saw quite progress on Mimi the Kitty!
    "Close to you" is something! I liked its seasonal colours as well as pattern very much!
    As always nice taste, nice stitching!

    Greetings,

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Nurdan! It really feels I'm not progressing. Maybe it's because I'm stitching her on evenweave instead of aida and I'm forever counting... to avoid making mistakes ☺

      Delete
  2. So pretty, the flowers are incredible. I so admire your work and the projects you choose. Both look amazing, Mii. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It may feel like you have not made progress, this is how I feel stitching the sky on my trio of poppies but in fact there is progress. We're just too close to see it. The colours are lovely and vibrant on Close to you. Keep up the lovely work on both projects :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh WOW, Close to You has gorgeous colors! Mimi the Kitty is looking to be quite cute so I think I won't look up the finished product, haha. :D

    ReplyDelete