Monday, 24 September 2012

Close to You | Update

Thank you all for your lovely comments, it is fun to read them all!
I also love to keep track of all your posts, even though my reading list
is now very very long ☺

A little update on Close to You
Quite pleased with how much I've stiched
despite everyday's life annoying chores!
This will now be put on hold for a week or two
as I've decided to rotate with the new SAL
Sweet Treats that I have started last night

A quick reminder you still have 6 days left to leave a comment here
for a chance to win a fab Christmas magasine with its gift pack!

| Happy Stitching! |
 
 
Tout d'abord un grand merci à tous ceux qui me laissent
des petits commentaires!
J'essaye toujours de rester à jour avec tous vos blogs!!
Cela commence à devenir difficile car ma liste est de plus en plus longue ☺
 
Mise à jour sur Close to You
Contente de mon travail jusqu'à présent.
Ce projet est maintenant en pause pendant une ou deux
semaines car je viens de commencer le SAL Sweet Treats!
 
Enfin, un petit rappel, il vous reste 6 jours pour laisser un commentaire
pour une chance de gagner un magazine de Noël avec tous ces bidules!!
Utilisez le lien ci-dessus ☺

 

23 comments:

  1. Hi

    This piece is looking great! I love the bright colours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous, love the bright colours

    ReplyDelete
  3. super sweet..love it so much xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! Thank you for following my blog and for your kind comment. I really like it here.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow!! That is gorgeous!!!! I love tulips. :D I know what you mean about the reading list. My blog reader is bursting at the seams, and the list keeps growing. lol!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Close to You is beautiful, love the colors.

    My google reader is also VERY LONG but reading it brings such inspiration :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your flower looks very beautiful. Is it a tulip?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Tania! Yes the finished design is supposed to represent a few tulips!

      Delete
  8. I am also taking part in Sweet Treat SAL - my fabric got dispatched today! Yay!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cool! Better get stitching ☺ I've started mine & it's progressing quite nicely ☺

      Delete
  9. Hello,

    Wonderful colors.:)
    I am in the Sal ,too.But I did not prepare for it,yet.I saw it on your blog and thank you for it.:)

    All the best.:)
    Bernadett

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problems, that's what blogs are for!!

      Delete
  10. Hi
    congratulations for your tulips.
    embroidery is beautiful and colours are fantastic.
    Ciao Giovanna

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the colors in this stitching. Looks very painterly! :) Can't wait to see you SAL work, those guys look so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  12. beautiful stitching =)
    the bright colours are great and it seems to be a big design with lot's of stitches...
    well done =)
    happy SAL
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. The flowers look amazing especially with all those vibrant colors! Great job :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is absolutely amazing! My goodness, I'm in love. :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Absolutely beautiful stitching and what a lovely design and colours!

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is lovely! There is a lot of work with all the solid stitching but it is so worth it.
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hello, nice to meet you, I'm Fiore. Love your works and this project drives me crazy. Please who is the designer?
    Come and see me, in you like, I also know Emma, Le Trame della Galaverna and Valma. That's why I'm here.
    Have a nice day, full of stitches.
    Hugs.
    Fiore

    ReplyDelete