Thursday, 20 September 2012

SAL | Sweet Treats - The stash



I've received the stash for the Sweat Treats SAL today
I have not been adventurous and decided to keep the same
fabric, threads and beads as from the initial design
However, I have a different idea for the finishing...
I know I currently have 2 WIP on the go...
But I'm sure these little cutties won't take too long!!

| Happy Stitching! |


Ca y est, je suis équipée pour mon SAL!
Livraison plus que rapide - la commande a été placée hier - ☺
J'ai gardé les même références que celles conseillées sur la grille originale
Par contre, j'ai une autre idée pour la finition...
A suivre...



11 comments:

  1. lovely stash..
    happy stitching xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely stash - looking forward to seeing you stitch these gorgeous designs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great stash, this SAL looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    This looks like it will be a really fun SAL. Those gingerbread men are just the cutest!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the visit. I had to return the favor! The stash is very pretty and I look forward to seeing what it turns out to be!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely stash indeed !
    can't wait to see how you'll finish them =)
    Happy stitching
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This looks like it's going to be alot of fun to do! Love the colors and the homey, cheery feel of ginerbread.

    ReplyDelete