Wednesday, 19 September 2012

SAL with Agneta | Sweet Ginger Treats

 
Picture | My Little Creative World

OK, so I have joined a SAL for the first time ever!
Ooops, I hope I'll be up to the challenge...
This is organised by Agneta
Visit her lovely beautiful blog for more info
These gingerbread men are sooo cute, I couldn't resist
Let's hope my finished items will be as pretty as these!!!
Now, I can picture my DH rolling his eyes when reading this
as it means more stash to buy...
Of course, as I have none of the required goodies to start them up!!
Keep tuned for a later update
 
| Happy Stitching! |
 
 
Je viens de joindre le Stitch-A-Long d'Agneta!
Si vous voulez nous joindre, visitez le lien ci-dessus pour plus d'info
J'espère pouvoir suivre le challenge et aussi avoir d'aussi beaux
 petits bonhommes de gingembre que ceux-ci!!
Tout d'abord, quelques achats sont nécessaires (évidemment!)
et après je me lance...
On croise les doigts



12 comments:

  1. i love ginger bread man so much..they so cute..
    have a lovely day x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello

    This SAL looks lovely, looking forward to seeing them grow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ca fait super joli dans un sapin !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for letting us another lovely cross stitch blog!
    Those gingerbread men look so sweet and lovely!
    Greetings,


    ReplyDelete
  5. How Do I join this SAL - Can you help please, I hate to admit, but I can only really speak English (a little French, very little) I love Gingerbread Men

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Melinda, why not use the link in the post to hop onto Agneta's blog. Just leave her a message/comment (I did) and she will email you the charts... Now for the rest I just copy paste onto an online translator & I understood we had until New Year's Eve & we had to post at least 3 pic. I think it will be best to email your pic too! Hope this helps ☺

      Delete
  6. They are beautiful! I'm sure yours will look just as good!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just discovered your blog. Love those little gingerbread men, they are adorable! Have fun getting some new stash.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, these are so cute!! What a wonderful SAL. Have fun stitching these up!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello,
    They are beautiful.
    I saw them in the magazine Cross Stitch Collection and I liked them immediately.
    Congratulations for your needleworks and for your blog.
    Ciao Giovanna :)
    happy xxx

    ReplyDelete