Tuesday, 4 September 2012

September and already feeling festive!

A very warm welcome to my new followers, 
and thank you again for all the lovely comments,
it's fun to read them all ☺

I eventually managed to find some time at
the weekend for a bit of cross stitching
(between running errands and being spooked by HUGE spiders!)


I have worked on this sweet little Nordic Heart
It is a design from Mouseloft
and it should look lovely on my Christmas card


I am currently working on another mini kit
This time it is The Snowman from DMC
I am hoping to finish this one this evening
I will still have 3 more to do at a later time!


These are quite cute and a joy to stitch!
It is on 14 count light blue iridescent aida
which make it softer to use


I have also made this little pouch thing with my new toy
and I am using it to put my threads
Made with some lovely dotty Laura Ashley fabric
(although we can't seem to see them on the pic!)
and ribbon from my last trip to France
I am not too happy about the finish with the ribbon
It has been horendous to sew it...
Who would have thought sewing on a straight line was that hard!?

Alors, mes derniers progrès!
Ce petit coeur nordic pour mes cartes de voeux
ainsi que mon premier bonhomme de neige sur toile iridescente!!
J'espère le terminer dans la soirée ☺
J'ai aussi utilisé ma machine pour coudre la petite pochette,
quelle horreur!
Trop difficile de coudre sur la bordure d'un ruban...

| Happy Stitching! |




7 comments:

  1. You' ve brought your feelings already to us :)

    All works look so cute! But, I loved snowmen' s patterns a lot.

    Happy stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super Adorable Xmas stitching! And I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the little bag you made! I totally know what you mean about stitching in a straight line with the machine! I thought it would be easy too when I first got mine, and I completely suck at it! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. New to your blog, this is my first comment. Love reading your blog, please tell me the non english posts are French.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Melinda! Yes, the comments are in French... Oh la la!

      Delete
  4. The Snowman is a real cutie, well done on the little thread bag, great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great stitching - I love the little Nordic heart!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha, I can't even draw a straight line with a ruler, I think sewing one would be beyond me! The little snowmen are so cute, as is the bag!

    ReplyDelete