Saturday, 20 October 2012

WIP | Swiss Cottage Update

Time to show you my progress on Swiss Cottage.
I must admit due to long hours at work, stuff to do around the house
and gripping soaps storylines,
I'm afraid I had time to do very little crosses...


Not much, is it??

Well let's just say I have also been working on something else!
I'm hoping to finish it tomorrow & I'll then
post a little something to show you all ☺

Today, we went out for a bit of shopping and
bought a few Christmassy decorations for our
tree and home in Next Home.
There are plenty of gorgeous handmade looking stuff...
My hubby saw this cushion and thought I might like it!!!


Is he crazy? I just LOVE it!!!
I'm soo grateful he noticed it on the shelf...
It has now found its place at home on one of our sofas
Absolutely fabulous ☺

| Happy Stitching! |

24 comments:

  1. wowwwwwwww very lovely cushion..so cute..
    beautiful stitching..
    hugs and love cucki xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That was my exact reaction in the shop ☺ Mii, xx

      Delete
  2. Swiss cottage looks great so far!
    Cushion is indeed very lovely :)
    Happy stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore your cushion, it is lovely.
    happy xxx ciao Giovanna

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely cushion! So nice from your husband!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, he can be a sweetie sometimes :)

      Delete
  5. Hubby has great taste. Love the Cushion. My soap is killing me too, it has come alive again. Hate to admit it, but they are an addiction.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Melinda! One of the soaps was celebrating its 40th Anniversay and there was a live episode with a really really good storyline ... I am sooo sad, aren't I? :P

      Delete
  6. Beautifull cushion and cottage.

    Loves Lenie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Replies
    1. Thank you Sarah! It looks even cutter in my sitting room ☺

      Delete
  8. Si,es cierto la capital tiene mucho trabajo pero te va a quedar preciosa.Muchos saludos.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Progress only happens bit by bit and you are definitely making beautiful progress! I also love the pillow :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your mother is surely happy you made an effort.:)
    The cushion is very pretty.:) I like it very much.:)
    Can not wait to see what you were doing...:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. That cushion is Sew cute! lol! what a sweet husband you have!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the pillow - what a great husband :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. hubby find the perfect cushion indeed
    it's a very lovely and great piece
    enjoy your stitching, Mum will be very happy
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. The perfect pillow for you and your husband :)

    ReplyDelete