Thursday, 15 November 2012

Liebster Award

 
 
I have been awarded the Liebster Award
from Valma at Fée le Point!!
Thank you!
This is such a nice feeling to know that
someone enjoy reading my little blog ☺

Now, it is my understanding this Liebster Award is a travelling one,
and doesn't just stop with Mii!!
I had to choose 5 blogs with less than 200 followers,
informed my friends they have received this pinky award
and then it's up to these 5 friends to say
they've received their award & choose their 5 blogs...

Right, so here are my 5 blogs:
 
1/ Sarah at Sarah in Stitches
Just love your current American flags project!!
 
2/ Jenny at JennyPennyPoppy
Just love all your colourful lovely creations (the owls are so sweet!)
 
3/Jules at A Stitch in Time with Jules
She always has lovely posts & I Looove her Christmas project...
 
4/ Krista at Just Stitching Along
Lovely posts full of great pictures!!
 
5/ Agnès at Blog de Zouzousse
This is my auntie & she makes the cutest cards ever!
This is not a cross stitch related blog
But I know she is a
 really talented stitcher! ♥

Valérie à Fée le Point m'a remis le Liebster Award!!
Quel honneur!!
Maintenant à mon tour de partager cet Award...
Vous devez avoir moins de 200 amis,
Informer vos 5 amis choisis
qui eux aussi feront de même!!
 
1/ Sarah à Sarah in Stitches
2/ Jenny à JennyPennyPoppy
3/ Jules à A Stitch in Time with Jules
4/ Krista à Just Stitching Along
5/ Agnès au Blod de Zouzousse
 
| Happy Stitching! |

 

29 comments:

  1. Felicidades por tu premio!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gracia Sara! Ojala hubiera podido elegir mas de 5 blogs!! Todos son ganadores a mi, Mii xx

      Delete
  2. Compliments. You really deserve it.
    Fiore

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the awards! In my opinion you deserve all awards!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Such sweet comment, thank you Nurdan!

      Delete
  4. Congratulations for the award
    well deserved :)
    Giovanna

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations! I've enjoyed visiting your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Replies
    1. No problems!! Wished I could have chosen more than 5 blogs!!! There is so much talent out there. Have a lovely weekend, Mii x

      Delete
  7. Hello

    Congrats on your award.
    Your projects are lovely, especially Mimi the Kitten!
    Happy weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Pixie!!! Thank you for becoming a follower too. Just had a look at your blog, will follow you soon. Bear with me, my home PC is temperamental :D

      Delete
  8. That is awesome, congrats on getting the Liebster award and then passing it to me! Thank you, I am twice blessed, it is amazing what a big, yet small, the blogging world is!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Congrats Krista! Well deserved, you blog is really nice ☺

      Delete
  9. you deserved this award sweetie
    but how many languages do you speak ???!! =D
    hehehehe
    I'm going to have a look at the blogs you chose, don't know any of them
    have a great week end
    big hugs
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you sweetie! Speak French (of course!), English. Used to be fluent in Spanish but lack of practice means I now rely on online translator for the missing words :-P Also learnt German but gave up after 6 months... Please do hop over the other blogs, they are really nice!! I would have seriously chose for the award as you are sooo talented, I just love your creations! But someone did it before me!!! Have a great weekend too. Off to do some cleaning around the house, I'd rather be stitching!!!

      Delete
    2. hooooo, thank you so much sweetie =)
      those words touch my heart
      happy stitching, I hope your cleaning is finished, hehehehe, today it's my turn...Ironing :(
      big hugs
      xxxx

      Delete