Tuesday, 6 November 2012

My little gifts!!!

I have been so lucky!!
I've left a little comment on Kerry's blog Ramblings of a Biscornu Addict
and found out I was the person who left her 500th comment and
won a little something...
I've just received my little goodies today


Aren't they cute??
A little pouch full of ribbons, buttons & charms
And the best ever little notebook with its own handmade cover!!
Thank you sooo much Kerry for your kindness,
I truly love your presents

Quelle chance!!
Je suis l'heureuse gagnante, après avoir laissé le 500eme commentaire
sur le blog de Kerry, Ramblings of a Biscornu Addict!!!
J'ai recu un petit sac plein de charmes, rubans & boutons
Ainsi qu'un petit carnet avec une pochette faite maison!!
N'est-ce pas adorable??
Un grand merci à Kerry ☺

| Happy Stitching! |

28 comments:

  1. Very lucky girl! And very useful gift!
    Fiore

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats dear..very lovely gift..
    love xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm very happy for you
    you are very lucky :)
    Giovanna

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are a very lucky person Mii. Nice things.

    Gr. Lenie

    ReplyDelete
  5. How lucky, it's a lovely gift! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. looooovely gifts lucky you =)
    500 was a good number, hehehehe
    enjoy
    big hugs
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on your win, what a cute little notebook!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a lovely surprise! :o)))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! I love surprise like that!!

      Delete
  9. That is so cute and how fun to win a prize for being the right visitor!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! That took me by surprise!!!

      Delete
  10. Congrats!! :D Lovely gift and I love the quote ;)
    Hugs&smiles to you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Kerry has been so nice & generous indeed.

      Delete