Friday, 9 November 2012

Passion des Roses


I've ordered the "Passion des Roses" kit last weekend and
I'm so happy, it has finally arrived in my letterbox!
I know this is one of my Christmas presents,
and I won't start it until after Christmas
but I really couldn't resist to have a little look!!
Packaging & little notes were really sweet and
I've also been given a cute little charm... in English, please!!

Apologies for the poor quality pictures but it's dark outside so
my camera uses the flash and everything has a "yellow look"

I am so looking forward to start that one
Although, I think by the time I finish it
I will be sick of stitching on pinks & greens
So, no pressure to get this finished by June 2013...

I'm soo glad I've discovered Madame la Fée,
they really have fab designs & I will definitely order more stuff in the future ☺



























Ca y est!!
J'ai reçu aujourd'hui mon kit 
"Passion des Roses" de chez Madame La Fée!!!
Superbe... avec un petit cadeau ☺
Etant un de mes cadeaux de Noël,
je ne peux pas le commencer avant le 25 décembre...
Mon mari l'a pris & l'a déja enveloppé!!!

| Happy Stitching! |



32 comments:

  1. It is so sweet..
    Happy stitching xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm thinking about doing this one, too! It's gorgeous and I love roses!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am really looking forward to seeing its progress!
    Looks just dreamy!
    Indeed your stitching is gonna be happy with!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Vaya!! usted es muy valiente se atreve con proyectos de mucho trabajo. Me encántan las rosas y el diseño es precioso.Buen fín de semana!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hola Sara, no soy valiente!! Quiero el diseno mucho!!!

      Delete
  5. it is really a beautiful chart - I checked out Madame la Fée and added White Christmas to my buy soon list. Thank you for sharing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww glad you like them too! The White Christmas design is great too. Thanks for your comment!

      Delete
  6. What a nice patterns!
    Fiore

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm sure it will look even nicer once I'm working on it :P

      Delete
  7. How cute - thanks for the recommendation - I will have to check them out :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A bit pricey but designs are really nice (well, that's my taste for sure!). Thank you for your comment!

      Delete
  8. It will be a beautiful piece to stitch! Looking forward to seeing your progress :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a pretty chart! :D And that charm, it's so so cute! Her packaging is quite adorable as well.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful.:)
    The charms are very nice,too.:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you for your comment in my little blog :))
    You are very beautiful stitcher
    Sonia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thank you! I will follow your blog very soon! Plesae bear with me for now... ☺

      Delete
  12. woooo, what a great kit you received
    Madame La Fée creates really beautiful designs
    I have Noël Blanc and 2 Xmas freebies but haven't stitched them yet...
    enjoy Passion des Roses... you must be very impatient to stitch it..I would be =)
    big hugs
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I can't wait for Christmas to come!!! I so want to order more stuff too...

      Delete
  13. How exciting, Santa came early!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol, this is just a tease Julie!!! It is now wrapped & ready to go under the tree... I can't wait to start working on it.

      Delete
  14. Beautiful chart. Can't wait to see your progress!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm hoping to start it during the Christmas Hol!!

      Delete
  15. Hello

    Just been having a look around your lovely blog.
    Your new design is beautiful no wonder you can't wait to stitch it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Little Stitcher!!! This is a SAL I'm organising... You can join if you want to!

      Delete