Saturday, 24 November 2012

Simple Treasures | Update

Again, today was supposed to be a strictly stitching day
Again, I ended up dealing with other things...
For example, baking Madeleines!!
These are for my DS rugby club
All parents have been kindly asked to bring some cakes
in order to raise money for the club
So, here are mine, ready for tomorrow morning...
I might keep just a few for us :)





I've worked on Simple Treasures for 2 weeks
and here is how it looks now
I'm pleased to say that starfish is mainly done (too much confetti!)
and I've started to venture further afield


Thank you again for all your lovely comments
and a big welcome to my latest followers!
Glad you've decided to stay with Mii
Keep those fingers busy!
I'm off the stitch on my next rotation...
The long dated UFO Swiss Cottage for my mum :)

Encore une journée bien chargée!
J'ai préparé quelques Madeleines pour le club de rugby de mon garcon
Tous les gateaux seront vendus pour remplir la caisse du club!
Aussi, mes derniers progrès sur Simple Treasures
Cette étoile de mer est bien jolie, mais était aussi pleine de confetti!!
Maintenant, je vais attaquer Swiss Cottage, que ma 
maman attend depuis bien longtemps!!

| Happy Stitching! |

35 comments:

  1. Hi
    Your cakes are fantastic
    they certainly will be delicious
    mmmmhhhh
    compliments for your WIP.
    ciao Giovanna

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Giovanna! Didn't mean to make you all salivate :D Just wish you could all have one :)

      Delete
  2. Your Madeleines look delicious and so does your Simple Treasures.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kate! We already had a few earlier on with a cup of tea... Lovely :)

      Delete
  3. Now I'm drooling... can you share your recipe for Madeleines? Simple Treasures looks fabulous, great progress.
    Evalina, This and that...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your lovely comment & hopping to my blog!
      I might share the recipe in a next post :)

      Delete
    2. I wanted to ask you this receipe, actually.
      I love this pattern always more.
      Hugs.
      Fiore

      Delete
  4. Your Madeleines look delicious and your stitching is so cute too xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. The pattern is complicated, but your wip is very great:)
    When will be finished will be wonderful!
    Kiss
    Sonia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sonia. It's true there are not many blocks of the same colour on this design but as you said well worth it, it should look superb when finished... one day :P

      Delete
  6. heureuse de faire ta connaissance apres togentil passage chez moi

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your Madelaines look delicious! Your stitching too. It's coming along very well. Happy Stitching!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely stitching and those madeleines looks delicious.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Believe me, they taste yummy too :P

      Delete
  9. Those cakes look yummie! And your stitching look great.

    ReplyDelete
  10. yummy cake and your stitching is looking so lovely, glad you're through the confetti on the starfish. It can be such a pain to stitch confetti!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I agree, confetti is not my favourite stitching thing!!

      Delete
  11. Oh my those cookies look good. Great progress on Simple Treasures.
    Is that a Dimensions kit? email: bengalcatlover10@yahoo.com

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Linda, thank you for your lovely comment! It is a Dimensions kit that I recently won :)

      Delete
  12. I didn't know what a Madeleine was; I had to look it up! They sound yummy and look yummy and now I want cake, haha.

    Your starfish is looking great -- all that confetti will be worth it in the long run. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rosey!! I'm sure it will look stunning when all finished :)

      Delete
  13. Looks delicious! Is there one left for me? ;) hehehe
    Also looking very good is your wip :)
    Hugs&smiles

    ReplyDelete
  14. huuuuuuuum madeleines, so yummy =)
    It makes me thinking that it has been a long time since I made madeleines =)
    you'll have to try cakes in a biscornu shape now, hehehehe =D
    Great stitching
    big hugs
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can buy the Bonne Maman ones anytime you want in France!!! They are really nice too :)

      Delete
  15. Your starfish looks really effective, a lovely project.
    I bet your cakes were soon all gone, they look so yummy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cakes lasted a day!!! Thanks for your comment on the starfish, I'm so glad this bit is done & dusted :)

      Delete
  16. Those madeleines look delicious!

    Your sea piece is coming along great. Love the starfish.

    ReplyDelete