Friday, 23 November 2012

Yep,,, another one :P


Would it be the weekend starting already!

This past week I've worked a bit more on Simple Treasures
An update post will follow

I've also done an other biscornu!
This is the last one for a little while, promise!!!
I had to use that red fabric with a free pattern from the web



I also thought of some of you in the US who follow the British Soap
Coronation Street
An insurance company called Compare the Market
is now sponsoring the program...
For a few years now, Meerkats have their own version
called Compare the Meerkat...
It is just a fun way to remember this insurance company
Anyway, throughout the years, little stories have happened to these Meerkats,
the latest is their band playing the tune of Coronation Street!!!
It's cute, I thought I'd share it with you all Corrie fans
Have a look at The Meerkat Band

Ca y est, le week end est là!!
Je partage avec vous encore un autre petit biscornu
Je vais faire une petite pause avec ceux-ci
A venir, une petite mise à jour sur Simple Treasures
Pour les accros de Coronation Street, voir le lien ci-dessus!!!

| Happy Stitching! |

48 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you Julie! I'm quite pleased with the end result of this one.

      Delete
  2. I love biscornu and it is so cute too..
    Big hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Red fabric and snowy pattern incredibly suit each other! It looks fantastic!
    Happy weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your biscus :) It is very nice too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am a Corrie fan - thanks for the Meerkat Band video - it was cute.
    Your biscornu is quite lovely.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you enjoyed the link. It's my little boy who realised it was Corrie related!!! I was just laughing at the rocker meerkat & the poor little one struggling to use the massive drum!!!

      Delete
  6. Really pretty biscornu! The white looks good on the red. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! White & red are always a good combination for a Christmassy looking result.

      Delete
  7. Julie is right, the red is stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your biscornu!!! Great job! Lovin' the red fabric!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very NOEL!!! It's also great as the Christmas Tree Decoration - would you like to add it to the Safe Christmas Ornaments Gallery? Natasha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It's in a box along with our other decoration, awaiting for the Tree!!!

      Delete
  10. Cute biscornu - love the little snowman button - hugs, Amanda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I thought it would add a Christmassy touch...

      Delete
  11. Fast like a thunder! Love them all!
    Baci.
    Fiore

    ReplyDelete
  12. I LOVE the meerkats the whole concept is sooo clever x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agree with you, they always make you smile too!

      Delete
  13. This red biscornu is very beautiful. It's really a christmas biscoru.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your biscornu is very lovely! And the button... fantastic!
    Ciao :))
    Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful biscornu! I LOVE that little snowman charm! :D Way to go

    ReplyDelete
  16. It's beautiful!!! I like the color! Christmas color! :o)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Christmas colours indeed! Ready for my Tree :D

      Delete
  17. I love your biscornu; it looks gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Replies
    1. Thank you Matilde. Thanks for following me too!!

      Delete
  19. It's beautiful. You're the master of biscornu. Have a nice day!:)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Aaaa, look at the little snowman button~ I think you have a great eye for finding adorable buttons! :D The biscornu looks great on the bright red fabric, too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, it was fun to do too!! Red is quite pleasant to stitch on! Using white floss was more annoying as it doesn't "look" nice when all crosses are done...

      Delete
  21. Another lovely biscornu! Congrats sweetie :)
    I love the little snowman on the middle =)
    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  22. the last...but not the least =)
    love this biscornu
    it's splendid !!
    big hugs
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol!! Thanks, trying sooo hard no to make an other one :D

      Delete
  23. Beautiful biscornu, I love the little button.
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  24. Great job on the biscornu. I love the snowman button!

    ReplyDelete