Monday, 10 December 2012

Busy Busy Busy...

Apologies for being so quiet this past week,
but I have been busy crazy!!
Work was busy, had to drive around to attend meeting & events,
office Christmas party, School Christmas play...
Leaving me very little free time for cross stitching!

I did managed to wrap all the presents & send out all the cards!
Now, my house is a bomb site & have to go on a
Wintercleaning mode before the family arrive in 2 weeks!!
This should be fun :)
I guess it serves me right for letting it all pile up...

My hubby got the Christmas decorations down from the attic
so all we need now is ... the Tree!!
If everything goes to plan, we should have a free slot on Sunday
I hope to post a few pic to share with you

Now, last week's rotation, I was supposed to work on my last gingerbread man.
Well, because of all the above I have worked very little
and I'm very ashamed to show you my "progress"
I hope I'll find time to finish it this week
(in between all this cleaning :P)

It still a work in progress... No matter how much photo editing I do
It is still a head!!


I've also managed to stitch my second little reindeer card
This is where I'm at at the moment
This should be finished very soon along with the third one!

| Happy Stitching! |


En cette pleine période de préparations pour les
fêtes de Noël, j'ai malheureusement eu très peu
de temps disponible pour faire des petites croix...
Voici mes derniers progrès!

36 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I managed to finish the little reindeer last night & start the other one!

      Delete
  2. Te entiendo,muchos preparativos para navidad,y poco tiempo para bordar,me gustan tus renos.Saludos

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He terminado el reno y comencado el otro! Espero que comprende mi Espanol :)

      Delete
  3. Hello

    A little stitching is always better than none.
    Your reindeer cards are lovely.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your lovely comment! I've finished the reindeer & started on the remaining last one :)

      Delete
  4. Your reindeer looks like its going to be a cutie.
    Your way ahead then me on the xmas front. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've finished the reindeer after my post yesterday evening! Let's not panic about the preparation.... One step at a time :)

      Delete
  5. Everybody seems to be crazy busy at this time of year! Your stitching is looking good! Enjoy putting up the tree.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The build up to and Christmas is such a lot of work but worth it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Especially when you decide to stitch little goodies for everybody!!! We must be crazy :)

      Delete
  7. Replies
    1. Thanks Linda, I've managed to finish the reindeer last night!

      Delete
  8. Hope you get some time to stitch if needed,but if not, I hope everything else settles into place for you. Love your reindeer. Merry Christmas! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you sweetie! One reindeer finish, on more to go!!

      Delete
  9. That little reindeer looks cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's now finished & ready to be fixed onto the card!

      Delete
  10. On croit toujours que ça va finir par se calmer, que le temps va s'arrêter et qu'on aura du temps pour tout faire...et puis non =D
    C'est toujours la course =)
    bon courage
    et joli démarrage, ces petits cerfs sont très mignons
    bisous

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Merci!!! Panique!!!!!
      Le renne est terminé & j'ai commencé le dernier.
      Le petit bonhomme de pain d'epices doit etre termine pour ce weekend car il a une petite place prevue dans notre sapin... On croise les doigts :D

      Delete
  11. Bellissima la renna, molto simpatica :)))
    Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  12. At least you are busy in a good way.. preparing for celebration! Cute little reindeer!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Annie!! I don't like to rush around & prefer to take my time when doing something but at the moment I have no choice. Nice to know I'm not the only one :P

      Delete
  13. Being busy is a good thing! That's my belief, anyway - I hate it when I'm bored. And December is a crazy month for everyone, so don't feel bad! Things will calm down soon. Big hugs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks sweetie!! Give it a few weeks & I'll miss it all :D

      Delete
  14. Have fun decorating!

    Your reindeer is very cute :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww sweet! Sunday should definitely be a fun day :)
      Reindeer is now finished & the other is on the go!

      Delete
  15. I was behind on my blog reading, today I've seen you reindeers all finished :D hheheh And both look so adorable!! congrats :)

    ReplyDelete