Wednesday, 12 December 2012

Parcel from Agneta

I am so happy today!
I arrived home and found a parcel waiting for me

This is a fabulous present from Agneta
Check out her blog My Litte Creative World
At the origin of the SAL Sweet Treats too!
She is so talented! (I love her owls on her blog banner)

She recently did a giveway for these stunning scarves
I didn't win but Agneta kindly sent me some anyway...
With some Polish choccies I can't wait to taste!!

These are so warm & soft.
There is a black one with a discreet silvery trim and
a grey, dusty pink one
(Apologies, my pic don't do them justice)
Thank you again Agneta these are Beautiful

Now, all I have to do is send her a little thank you parcel!!!

| Happy Stitching!


Aujourd'hui je suis ravie!!
J'ai recu un petit colis de la part d'Agneta
Elle m'a gentillement offert 2 superbes écharpes
faites par ses 10 petits doigts! 
Elles sont magnifiques, toutes douces & bien chaudes!
Il y avait aussi du chocolat de Pologne...
D√©licieux ☺
Milles mercis Agneta!


25 comments:

  1. WOW! These are beautiful scarves!!! You are very lucky! :o))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! Agneta has been so generous! I love her scarved.

      Delete
  2. What a gorgeous gift Mii, many congratulations. The scarves are beautiful.
    Kiss

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you sweetie! They look good on me too :P

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Lovely swap from Agneta, thanks Emma!

      Delete
  4. Such a beautiful gift - enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello

    Found you through Emma.

    What a lovely present!
    Your blog is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your lovely comment Emily!

      Delete
  6. You absolutely got wonderful gifts from Agneta!
    Well done to her!
    All goodies are looking so charming and so lovely!

    In CIS Countries' Markets such as Ukraine, Azerbaijan etc. Polish chocolates and candy bars are selling with huge amounts. I've tasted such and really like them. So bon-appetite :))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Nurdan! Choccies are still untouched yet (unless my other half opened a pack earlier on today!)... They look yummy!

      Delete
  7. congrats Mii... so happy for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. A beautiful and generous gift

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Nicola! The scarves are so soft & warm... A bliss with today's weather :)

      Delete
  9. Ohhhh! What a wonderful gifts1
    Sonia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sonia, Agneta has worked beautifully!!! Her fingers must be on fire :D

      Delete
  10. so super ! and so kind from Agneta
    I understand why you were really happy =)
    those scarves are really beautiful
    love the grey one =)
    big hugs
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The grey one is my favourite too but it is slightly thicker than the other one so can't really wear it with everything! I'm still trying to work out how she made them!!!

      Delete
  11. Replies
    1. I know!!!! :D Agneta has been sooo sweet! I'm looking for the perfect thank you little presents...

      Delete
  12. Ah, you're so lucky~! Those are delightfully fluffy scarves and I love the sparkles in the black one! I think all things should have sparkles, haha.

    ReplyDelete