Sunday, 27 January 2013

Love Heart ♥



Let's hope you are all enjoying your weekend!
Here the snow has gone ☺ and temperatures today were slightly warmer

Yesterday I went shopping to the local stash craft shop to start kitting up
Vintage Christmas from Country Cottage Needleworks
I know Christmas is gone but I really love the design & decided to work on this project asap!
I bought the classic DMC threads & ordered the fabric & threads from Weeks Dye Works & Crescent Colours online from SewAndSo
Note for some of you who have this kit: Emma's Pink is apparently discontinued & had to be replaced!

I've worked on First Snow from Haed Friday evening but I won't bore you with the pic 
It is still looking like a block of off white greyish crosses!


I have also started another of my Christmas presents
This is Love Heart design from the Historical Sampler Company

It is stitched on linen 16 count aida and only uses 6 different colours
I love it and it is an easy fun stitch, I hope to finish this one quickly
Here is my latest progress.
I've worked on the V yesterday & am hoping to finish
the E this evening,,, and maybe start on the ♥ too!

Happy Stitching!
Mii x


Le weekend se termine!!
J'espère que vous en avez bien profité!
Moi j'ai fais quelques achats en préparation de ma grille Vintage Christmas
J'ai travaillé sur Haed First Snow & aussi commencé Love Heart!
J'adore cette grille, c'est tout simple & il n'y a que 6 différentes couleurs!!
Idéal, je devrais terminer ça assez rapidement ☺

A tout à l'heure,
Mii

72 comments:

  1. Your Love is lovely! :)
    Happy Stitching and have a nice week! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you sweetie! Have a great week too :)

      Delete
  2. Your LOVE sampler is quite 'lovely'! I look forward to seeing how you finish it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lovely comment Kate, thank you :) Not sure yet how to finish it cushion or plain white frame??...

      Delete
  3. A lovely project to be working on with valentines day not far away.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Julie, I didn't think of that!!

      Delete
  4. Sweet love,,
    Happy stitching with lots of my love xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Cucki! Have a fab creative week :)

      Delete
  5. very nice design, enjoy your stitching !!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE looks LOVEly!How do you plan to finish it?AriadnefromGreece!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, might end up framed or as a cushion, not sure yet!!

      Delete
  7. Vay vay vay! This "Love" is superb!

    ReplyDelete
  8. DAs ist wunderschön.
    Liebe Grüße Grit

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Vielen Dank fur Ihre schönen Kommentar Grit!

      Delete
  9. This love is lovely Mii

    Gr. Lenie

    ReplyDelete
  10. What an adorable design Mii!! It's a pattern that makes me really happy. Perhaps I should get this too!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad you like it! There's currently 10% off, have a look at their web :)

      Delete
  11. ho que c'est magnifique, j'aime beaucoup
    douce soirée
    bises
    Rose

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Merci Rose! J'adore cette grille, elle m'a sauté aux yeux avec sa simplicité :)

      Delete
  12. Wonderful letters, they look pretty vividly.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes the colours are superb! Thanks Ivana :)

      Delete
  13. Your embroidery is beautiful and the colors are very vivid.
    ciao Giovanna

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, happy you like this design too!

      Delete
  14. That looks so pretty. Love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THanks Annie! It's simple and yet just so pretty :)

      Delete
  15. Beautiful stitching! Love the colours of the LOVE. I hope you have a wonderful week sweetie! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love LOVE. It's so cute and the colors look delicate. Happy stitching!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Fiore, I'm really enjoying this chart! I might carry on working on it for a little while :)

      Delete
  17. Great work, love those letters!

    ReplyDelete
  18. The love is so pretty and very sweet!
    Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is such a lovely work! Very nice colors!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love Heart is so pretty! May have to add it to my list :) Your's looks beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Looks like a beautiful pattern and design and your stitching is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  22. It's so pretty! I love the colors!

    ~McKenna

    ReplyDelete
  23. Love Heart is gorgeous, great stitching.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Minnie, glad you like it! Have a lovely day :)

      Delete
  24. Such a lovely piece!! =) beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, can't wait to see how it'll look once finished!!

      Delete
  25. each time I come here I can see beautiful pictures of lovely projects =D
    It will be very beautiful and I can't wait to see it finished =)
    happy stitching sweetie
    big hugs
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thank you! Your comments are always so kind! I'm going to work on that one until it's finished... I love it so much :) Have a grand day x

      Delete
  26. Wonderful! I am delighted!:)

    ReplyDelete
  27. Your LOVE design is wonderful! Very pretty. Good for you with the Christmas stitching. I rarely stitch holiday stuff throughout the year and then wish I did. I hope you'll post some progress pictures!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I will definitely post progress pictures once I start it ☺

      Delete
  28. Das ist ein schönes design! Die Farben gefällt mir gut :)

    ReplyDelete
  29. Hello Mii

    Beautiful stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  30. I love the LOVE stitch! Very beautiful.
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  31. Lovely stitching! Vintage Christmas is such a beautiful piece - I'm sure you will love stitching it!

    ReplyDelete
  32. I adore your "Love" and have it in my stash.

    ReplyDelete