Friday, 11 January 2013

TUSAL 2013 | 11th January


First Tusal for 2013!!!
Should you want to join this Totally Useless Stitch A Long, please click on the pic
on the right hand side of my blog in the Tusal section, this will take you directly to Daffy Cat's blog

I've decided to change my jar this year and opted for this beautiful glass tumbler
My mum offered it to me after a summer holiday
somewhere in France & having visited a glass blower place
I love the colour, it's lilac & you can see the air bubbles :)

As this is a small glass, I will empty it after each report
(also because I don't know what to do with the ort at the end of the year,
and am not the type of girl to keep things :P)

So, you'll find threads from the Haed First Snow, my SAL Passion des Roses &
other colours from other little things I've been making but can't really talk about yet...

Happy Stitching!


C'est l'heure du Tusal pour Janvier!
Joignez le fun & cliquez sur le lien dans ma section Tusal
J'ai changé de récipient & j'ai choisi ce verre décoratif fait main offert par Maman Mii
lors de vacances en France...
Vous y trouverez quelques brins du Haed First Snow, mon SAL Passion des Roses
et d'autres couleurs pour des petites choses que j'ai faite mais que je ne peux pas encore
partager avec vous...

28 comments:

  1. Lovely glass, and so special for your TUSAL! Happy Stitching!! :) I save my TUSAL for putting out in the spring for the birdies to make nests. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Anne! It's a great idea about the nests, I would not have thought of this :)

      Delete
  2. Beautiful glass, I joined the tusal this year :-))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! You'll see it's fun to see all the jar pic on all the blogs :) Easy to keep up with too, all you have to do is... stitch :D

      Delete
  3. It is really very pretty..I love it too x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Cucki! Have a lovely weekend!

      Delete
  4. j'aime beaucoup les verres soufflés
    douce soirée
    Rose

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Merci Rose! Le travail du verre, ca me plait beaucoup aussi! Des vrai merveilles.
      Bon weekend :)

      Delete
  5. A very handsome glass instead of a jar is a clever idea for happier stitching :)
    Well done Mii!
    Wish a wonderful weekend

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It looks better to in my sitting room :D Have a fab weekend full of stitches on a new project, maybe?

      Delete
  6. Lovely glass and the colours of your Orts are so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi
    it is very nice and fine, elegant.
    happy xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) Have a lovely stitchy day!

      Delete
  8. What a nice jar! Perfect for your TUSAL!
    Have nice stitches.
    Fiore

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Fiore, you're comment is very nice :)

      Delete
  9. Pretty glass and lovely orts. I plan to keep mine and place them in a clear ornament for the Christmas Tree each year :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Emma! I've seen other blogger doing this, it looks really nice too

      Delete
  10. Very beautiful glass! Thank you for your compliments at my TUSAL jar.:

    ReplyDelete
  11. I use my ORTS to stuff ornies! Your glass looks lovely, I have a sauce jar (nicely washed though so they don't smell!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought about using it to stuff but I have a HUGE bag of it already & it doesn't go down very quickly!!! Will have to check your sauce jar! :D

      Delete
  12. So pretty jar! :) Love lilac colour :)
    kisses*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you sweetie! I noticed you've been busy this weekend catching up on blogs!!! I had hundreds of comments from you :D Thank you!

      Delete
  13. Lots of orts to start the year, wishing you many more!!

    ReplyDelete