Friday, 22 February 2013

Travelling to....



Here it is, Friday & I'm having a day holiday!!
No work for Mii today ☺

It is also time to let you know where the Lizzie Kate's design Life's a Stitch is going to be travelling next...

A mega big thank you to all of you who kindly left a comment showing your interest.
Unfortunately, I can only pick one person

Picture: www.lizziekate.com

The next stitcher is.... Brigitte from At Brigitte's Place

Congratulations sweetie!!!

If you could email me your details, I'll send the travelling pattern your way

Happy Stitching!
Mii xx


Chouette, c'est vendredi et je suis en congès!!

C'est aussi le jour d'annoncer la prochaine personne qui pourra broder Life's A Stitch de Lizzie Kate!!

L'heureuse gagnante est Brigitte!!!
Félicitations ☺

Envoies-moi un petit email avec tes coordonnées et je t'enverrais la grille très rapidement

A tout à l'heure...

20 comments:

  1. your finish is so cute..
    safe traveling dear pattern x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Can't wait to see what Brigitte's will be like!

      Delete
  2. Congrats to the lucky winner :D
    hugs to you sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your finish looks perfect. Hooray for Brigitte.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I just copy paste my finish from a previous post :) Have a great weekend x

      Delete
  4. Beautiful, it is so cute.
    Congratulation to the winner :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute little finish! I love it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely stitching and great finish, hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful stitching and well done to At Bridgets Place ... I will be stalking you for your finish lol xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can't wait for your travelling pattern :-)

      Delete
  8. very beautiful stitching, I love the fabric you chose
    congrats to Brigitte =)
    big hugs
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you so much, my dear. I'm very happy about being the next travelling stitcher - and I'm already stitching it. It's a fun stitch. In a couple of days I'llshow it on my blog and offer the little pattern to the next stitcher. Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lovely to hear from you & glad the chart has arrived safely! I will keep an eye for your blog update, I'd love to see yours & see where the pattern travels to next.

      Delete