Monday, 18 March 2013

Spring's Notice

 
I was browsing the net and found this lovely seasonal cutie
It is called Spring's Notice from Blackbird Designs
This is a free pattern you can find here
 
It seems this has been around for quite a while,
so some of you will already have this chart stashed away but
some of you are quite new to blog world (like me!) and I'm sure will love this chart
 
Happy Stitching!
Mii x
 

---ooOoo---
 
Je viens de trouver cette petite grille gratuite!
Utilisez le lien ci-dessus pour l'obtenir
Spring's Notice de Blackbird Designs
C'est de saison...
 
A tout à l'heure...


20 comments:

  1. It is very nice and the colors are so.....springtime

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Mii

    That's a lovely chart!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing the link. Have to always take advantage of Freebies.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's a cute chart! Good choice Mii :))

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute chart! thanks :D I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm hoping spring is just around the corner, perhaps if I stitch this one it might hurry lol.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the link, I don't have this one but I will now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought you blogfriend would like this one!

      Delete
  8. another cute chart you found =)
    thank you for sharing
    (always cute chart here =D)
    there's a book with BB designs...one day (soon) I'll buy it =D
    Big hugs
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Plenty to do!! The to do list is always growing :D

      Delete
  9. It's a nice chart.

    Greetings Manuela

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for this cute chart ;))
    Kiss
    Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yes I do have that sweet chart in my stash. But it is so nice to let others know too isn't it? =)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks Mii ! I haven't stashed it yet, so that's great. Happy stitching and Happy Spring. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy Spring sweetie!!! :D
    Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete