Tuesday, 7 May 2013

Thank you Daphne ♥ Dank je Daphne


Happy Tuesday dear blog friends!
It is a happy day for me,
I've received a little parcel from The Netherlands!!!

I went home straight after work and the school run and as soon as I opened the front door,
I could smell something nice & yummy!!
This lovely scent had filled my home,
I knew then I'd received a little envelope from Daphne ☺

Go and check Daphne's blog
She's a really talented lady who makes
the cutest ami things, crochet things & sweet stitching!

She recently announced the winners of her giveaway
I was lucky to win one of her consolation prize


So, I opened the prettily decorated envelop and found plenty of cute little things:

A a little handmade card with the kindest words


Then in a bright fushia paper envelop,
I found this adorable scented sachet!
The smell of sweet berries is quite strong but I love it!
Can you see the little windmill & tulips?
How sweet!


These lovely postcards were also part of my prize
How adorable!
My favourite one is the one on the left .
it is from the Belle & Boo collection
I love it ☺


Daphne also made this cute little crochet heart!
So pretty and scented too! (thanks to the berries sachet)


As if it wasn't enough, I also found more little cute things in a pink and gold little pouch
Ribbons, buttons (Hello Kitty!!) and other little treasures...


My two favourite were
this adorable tiny little crochet flower...


and these great little paper stars!!
How clever!


Finally Daphne kindly sent me some speciality teas
& chocolate coins with the former Queen & new King.
These will be a lovely treat this evening while I'm working on my latest cross stitch project ☺


Thank you so much Daphne for this consolation prizes
Your generosity has no end, 
I love them all ♥

Happy Stitching!
Mii x 

45 comments:

  1. What a lovely thoughtful gift :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Emma!
      Also many thanks for your lovely email, go Team Panda!!! x

      Delete
  2. Absolutely beautiful! What a wonderful gift

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Daphne was so kind & generous, it was so sweet of her!

      Delete
  3. What great gifts Mii.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have got beautiful gifts!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been spoilt, Daphne was so generous!!

      Delete
  5. Wow! That is a fabulous consolation prize!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great gift! I'm sure you love it a lot.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the crochet work, it's so small & delicate!

      Delete
  7. Truly a very sweet gift x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Cucki, I love every single things!

      Delete
  8. Oh man if that was the consolation prize was the first prize an entire craft store??
    Congratulations on winning these lovely little bits and bobs they are all very sweet!
    Alicia xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Alicia! That was my thought exactly!!! :D
      So many cute little things, I'll treasure them all x

      Delete
  9. Beautiful gift for a lovely friend , thanks for sharing. hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Replies
    1. I know!!! Everything is just perfect!

      Delete
  11. Beautiful gift.

    Greetings, Manuela

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello Mii,
    Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving comments.

    I am now a new follower of your blog. Your blog is lovely.

    What sweet cards and what fun goodies you won on Daphne's giveaway. She is very talented.

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks Carolyn for leaving a sweet comment & becoming a follower!! :)

      Delete
  13. Lovely gifts =) I can see it really made you smile :D Lucky girl!!! :D
    hugs!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol!! Thanks Nia, lovely creative gifts are always welcome!!! :D
      Hint, hint!! :D x

      Delete
  14. adorable gifts, and I love the teabags next month when I am in Holland they will be on my shopping list. enjoy the gifts and thanks for your lovely comments on my blog. sunny kisses from Rio, Alice

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Alice! The Dutch Tea Blend was nice, I tried it yesterday!

      Delete
  15. What a wonderful set of gifts. Daphne came up with so many great creative ideas. I bet it was really fun to open a package with all those little goodies inside.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Annie! Yes, the parcel was looking very sweet, smelling just yummy & plenty of little things to keep a smile on your face, perfect!

      Delete
  16. Stunning parcel of goodies!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes thank you, Daphne has been so sweet!

      Delete
  17. Dear Mii!
    I just came back from a week vacation to Germany with my parents, and I saw your super sweet post about my package! :D I'm sooo happy you like it!!! And thank you for all yóur kind words and the pretty pictures!!!! It's making me blush ;D (and smile!)

    Love xox Daphne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol!!! I hope you had a lovely break in Germany!
      I really loved your little parcel, it was so kind of you x

      Delete
  18. That is a really lovely win! So many pretty things. Very happy for you ^_^
    XOX

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Steph! I love receiving little goodies in the post! (Well, to be honest, don't we all??) x

      Delete
  19. Wow, what wonderful goodies you received! I especially like the little paper stars, so cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yes, these little paper stars are great!!!

      Delete
  20. What a lovely giveaway you won! Those cards are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Anne! The parcel was full of lovely sweet little treats!!

      Delete
  21. wow =)
    lovely gifts you received indeed
    I had a look at Daphne's blog and indeed...she is really talented !
    our Dutch friends are all it seems =D
    I love the paper stars ! it seems they are tiny !
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are ever so tiny! I wonder if Daphne made them herself?
      Have a great day x

      Delete
  22. Me encantan tus trabajos, voy a ver si consigo hacer el corazon.
    Saludos.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Daphne was really generous! I love her little crochet heart!
      Good luck with yours :)

      Delete
  23. Such a fun package! I'm sure you enjoyed everything that was in it ;)

    ReplyDelete