Friday, 7 June 2013

More stitchy treats!

 
An other surprise turned up in my letterbox this week!
It was a little parcel from Nurdan in Turkey
She sent me a cross stitch magazine
A special edition full of Filiz Turkocagi's latest designs
Filiz also kindly signed the issue
There are some lovely charts, I even spotted an owl or two!
There was also a magnet and a felty little ornament included
Thank you Nurdan!
 
Happy Stitching!
Mii x
 

---oooOooo---
 
Mon facteur a bien travaillé cette semaine!
J'ai reçu un petit paquet de Nurdan en Turquie
Quelle surprise!
Il y avait un magazine signé par la designer Filiz Turkocagi
Ses grilles sont originales et bien sympatiques
J'ai déjà repéré une petite chouette qui me plait bien!
Le petit colis contenait aussi un magnet ainsi qu'un ornement en feutrine
Merci Nurdan!
 
A tout à l'heure...


25 comments:

  1. nice magazine)
    and...do you know that you have open the word verification for comment? I did already ​​three attempts to leave a comment...hope last one will be more lucky)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I know, I don't want to deal with unwanted computerised comment!

      Delete
  2. this is lovely =)
    the ornament is so cute
    you've blessed again =)
    have a great weekend
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! The sun is out & weekend is so cloooose... Enjoy!

      Delete
  3. Wow, that ornament is super cute!! And the magazine looks great, enjoy!! :D
    Love, Daphne

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this! Cute!

    I'm spending my summer in Turkey! can't wait!

    Love, The mind of an exchange

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great gift Mii.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  6. That would be a nice surprise to find in the mail

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful house of toadstools :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely gift :)
    Enjoy your weekend sweetie! Hugs&smiles

    ReplyDelete
  9. Now that's a happy bundle to pop through your letter box! Very nice ^_^
    xox

    ReplyDelete