Friday, 21 June 2013

Summertime!!


It is officially Summer
Even though it doesn't look or even feel like it for some of us!
 
I just thought I'd share this little cute chart from Gazette 94
A lovely French blog bursting with some lovely creations!
It's available both in English or French
This is the summer one but there are in fact the 4 seasons available
Hop over they are just adorable...
 

I 've noticed a blogger friend, Timi from My adventures with the needle,
has recently stitched this pattern, I loved her finish too!
(Thanks for the link!)
These will definitely go into my to stitch projects :)
Happy Stitching!
Mii x
 
 
Ca y est c'est officiellement l'été!
Même si le temps ne reflète pas cette jolie saison...
 
Allez faire un petit tour chez Gasette 94
Elle a ces petites grilles toutes mignonnes
Toutes les saison sont représentées!
Adorable!
Pour moi, ces grilles ont joins ma pile de projets à broder!!
 
A tout à l'heure...

21 comments:

  1. Hi Mii

    Thanks for the links, the charts are lovely.
    Happy weekend (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. The charts are lovely arent they xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely charts....thanks for the link.
    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's so pretty!! I love Gazette 94 too :D It's hard to choose between all the beautiful charts sometimes!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. It' s a pretty chart.
    Thank you for the link.

    Have a nice weekend, Manuela

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Mii,
    the patterns are very pretty.
    I like much the winter!!
    Have a beautiful weekend ;)
    Kisses
    Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really like the patterns!
    I saw the blogs too! already following! Thanks for the tips :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aww so sweet..
    Thank you dear.
    Happy summer x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pretty designs! Thank you for sharing the link. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Here neither the summer... we keep on hoping for sun.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for share! Are really lovely, hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the designs over at Gazette 94 too:-)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I just love her freebies and have already stitched some.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am so glad you liked the link and my finishing :o)))! Thank you!!!♥

    ReplyDelete
  15. Blog Gazette94 known, there I go enjoy :-) For us it is really hot, more than 35...

    ReplyDelete
  16. Summer is officially...on the calendar =D
    very sweet design you're sharing with us, thank you for the link, indeed they're lot's of very cute charts...
    haaa my to do list is already so long...that's unfair =D
    but I keep this blog in my favourites
    have a great week
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a cute little freebie pattern :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thank you for the link, that is really pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Happy Summer!!!! :D
    Here we can feel the heat on our skin pores! hahahaha It's soooo hot, over 30ºC and I'm smiling :D LOL
    Lovely pattern! And soon you'll have another new pattern no stitch hehehe Congrats on your win!! :D
    hugs&smiles

    ReplyDelete