Monday, 15 July 2013

Summer Holiday Exchange #2

Here it is!!
Let the summer stitchy fun begin

As you can see,
the person you will be sending to
will not be the person you will be receiving from!!!
How cool is that???

 
Ingrid (UK) send to Marcy (USA)
Edina (Hungary) send to Isabella (Brazil)
Sarah (UAE) send to Cucki (South Africa)
Cucki (South Africa) send to Edina (Hungary)
Marcy (USA) send to Heather (UK)
Isabella (Brazil) send to IIdiko (Hungary)
Sonia (Italy) send to Ingrid (UK)
IIdiko (Hungary) send to Sonia (Italy)
Bernadett (Serbia) send to Valérie (France)
Valérie (France) send to Ariadne (Greece)
Kay (UK) send to Marie Christine (France)
Judith (Germany) send to Sarah (UAE)
Marie Christine (France) send to Judith (Germany)
Ariadne (Greece) send to Kay (UK)
Heather (UK) send to Bernadett (Serbia)

 
Isabella, Cucki, Heather, Bernadett and Sarah please email me your address!!
I need to pass it on to the person who will be stitching for you :)

Have fun stitching for your blog friend
May the needle force be with you :D

Remember to check out your inbox for the address where you'll be sending your goodies
(leave me some time first, I need to type them all!!)
and make sure you post your goodies by the 15th September

Happy Stitching!
Mii x




Ca y est,
l'échange été commence!

Vous remarquerez que la personne à qui vous enverrez vos travaux
ne sera pas la même personne qui vous enverra ses surprises!!
Sympa comme idée, non??

Ingrid envoi à Marcy
Edina envoi à Isabella
Sarah envoi à Cucki
Cucki envoi à Edina
Marcy envoi à Heather
Isabella envoi à IIdiko
Sonia envoi à Ingrid
IIdiko envoi à Sonia
Bernadett envoi à Valérie
Valérie envoi à Ariadne
Kay envoi à Marie Christine
Judith envoi à Sarah
Marie Christine envoi à Judith
Ariadne envoi à Kay
Heather envoi à Bernadett

Amusez-vous bien et
n'oubliez pas de vérifier vos email pour l'adresse à qui vous enverrez vos surprise
Echanges doivent être faits au 15 Sep au plus tard!
Ou avant biensur :D

A tout à l'heure...











 

30 comments:

  1. Yay! This is going to be so much fun. :D I'll email you my address now

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Looks like this will be a success!!
      Hope you might decide to join the fun next summer :)

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thanks Annette!!
      You'll have to join the fun next time :)

      Delete
  4. I'm very very happy!!!!
    I'm stitching a surprise for you :))))
    Big kiss
    Sonia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How lucky was that!!!
      Have fun, I can't wait to see your treasures :)
      xox

      Delete
  5. Many thanks! I'm totally excited! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Mii for the draw.I just send my address.:)

    Greetings.:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know you're happy with the draw (I just read your email!!)
      Have fun & get stitching!!!

      Delete
  7. Happy stitching to all..
    I posted you my address.
    Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Cucki!
      Have fun preparing your little parcel :)
      xox

      Delete
  8. Thank you so much for arranging this. I am really looking forward to it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay!! Glad you're happy with everything!!
      Have a great time preparing your goodies :)

      Delete
  9. So many different countries, wow!AriadnefromGreece!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Indeed!! I'm so surprised!!! :D
      So glad you've joined the fun, have a great time preparing your little parcel :)
      x

      Delete
  10. What a lovely idea, Mii! Well done for organising it! I`m sure all the participants will have a great time! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you sweetie!
      Make sure you join the fun next year!!
      xox

      Delete
  11. I can already feel the fun =D
    I well received my partner's address sweetie
    thank you for organising this
    have a great day
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problems!!
      Have fun being creative (no problem for you here!!)
      and do not send this little owl button!!! :D :D I'll be sooo jealous!!!
      Only joking :)
      xox

      Delete
  12. Sounds awesome!! Have fun ladies :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Nia!!
      Wish you'd have joined the fun!!
      Maybe next year??
      x

      Delete
  13. I received my partner's adress and >I am so looking forward tio this exchange.

    Thanks for organizing it.
    Love
    Judith

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you're pleased! Have fun preparing this little exchange x

      Delete
  14. Sounds like FUN! Maybe I can join in the future!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The exchange has shown more interest than I initially hoped, so I'm sure I'll organise an other one next year!! You'll be more than welcome to join the fun :)

      Delete
  15. Thank you so very much for organising this! Details received :-) xxxx

    ReplyDelete