Friday, 12 July 2013

Travelling Pattern - Wear A Smile - Lizzie Kate


The weekend is approaching fast &
the sun is still shining... Bliss!!!

I have received from Nia yesterday the travelling pattern  kindly started off by Heather
This is the original chart Wear A Smile from Lizzie Kate

I have of course started it straight away and hope to finish it this weekend.

Would you like to stitch this little snippet next?
Remember to pass it on when finished!

Leave a comment on this post confirming you wish to be the next stitcher
I will randomly pick a name & announce it on the 14th July
I will also share my finish with you too :D

Happy Stitching!
Mii x

Source: Internet

Le weekend approche et le soleil brille toujours
Que demander de plus?
Voici la grille originale Wear A Smile de Lizzie Kate
Elle voyage beaucoup!
Elle est partie de chez Heather, a ensuite visité le Portugal chez Nia
et est maintenant arrivée chez moi!!
Je l'ai déjà commencé mais il est temps de penser à sa prochaine destination
Qui voudrait la broder & la passer à quelqu'un d'autre ensuite?
Laissez un commentaire
J'annoncerais la prochaine personne le 14 juillet
et vous montrerais ce petit projet terminé, du moins je l'espère!
A tout à l'heure...



15 comments:

  1. Hi Mii

    looking forward to seeing it finished (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd love to be able to stitch it - it's so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please count me in.
    I can need such a smile

    Love
    Judith

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love traveling patterns, especially quick cheery ones. So I'm up for the contest! Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. :D I like this this travelling pattern Idea...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh that's a lovely design, I like stitching travelling patterns, it's great fun to be a part of these SAL's looking forward to seeing your finished one. X

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would like to stitch it.:) I like Lizzie Kate patterns.:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh I would love a chance to stitch this cute chart.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so pretty and made me smile while reading it, so please count me in :)
    Thank you, Angi

    ReplyDelete
  10. this a very cute pattern and I can't wait to see your stitching...
    but as I said to Nia when the pattern was about to leave Portugal...I will let it visit another country than France, at least another place than my home (maybe it will go to France hehehe) =)
    too many things on already...
    have a great weekend
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. It's a very beautifull pattern!
    I would love to have a change on getting it!!
    Count me in.
    Can't wait too see your finsihed piece

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a cute designs....please count me in!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Please count me in. A perfect saying!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Apologies Angela! By the time you've sent this comment the draw & winner were already announced!!! It's on its way to Annie...

      Delete
  14. Sorry for taking a few days to reply sweetie! Glad it arrived fast and you've stitched already :D I saw it on another post already ;) heheheh Great work!! :D

    ReplyDelete