Saturday, 14 September 2013

Live Laugh Love - Lizzie Kate


I've looked through my stash a few days ago and decided to stitch "Live Laugh Love" from Lizzie Kate.
This is the Now chart of the snippet.
A quick and easy design bursting with colours!

My version is stitched on white 14 ct aida and using a mix of DMC & Weeks Dye Works threads.
It is finished as a cute little cushion with Tilda fabric & 4 little buttons


Now I'm happy to send this little chart on a long journey as a Travelling Pattern ☺

Should you wish to stitch this next you must:

1/ Be a serious stitcher and actually stitch one of the pattern and then pass it on,
2/ Be prepared to post the pattern anywhere in the world,
3/ Stitch the pattern in timely fashion (2 weeks maximum),
4/ Have an active blog to show us your work & organize a draw for the next stitcher
5/ and finally each stitcher to email me so that I can keep track of the chart

If you agree with all the above, then please leave a message on this post to let me know you wish to be included in the draw
Next stitcher will be announced on 22nd Sep 2013

Happy Stitching!
Ingrid


Après avoir longuement feuilleté ma collection de grilles, j'ai décidé de broder
Live Laugh Love de Lizzie Kate

Ma version a été travaillé sur toile blanche aida 14 fils avec un mélange de brins DMC & Weeks Dye Works.
Le tout terminé en coussin avec tissu Tilda ainsi que 4 petits boutons

J'ai décidé de laisser partir les grilles pour un long voyage, comme Travelling Pattern ☺

Si vous souhaiter broder cette grille vous devez:

1/ Etre sérieuse: Brodez la grille & ensuite la passé à une autre personne,
2/ Acceptez de poster la grille n'importe ou dans le monde,
3/ Brodez la grille en un temps raisonable (2 semaines maximum),
4/ Avoir un blog actif pour partager vos travaux & organiser le tirage au sort pour la prochaine personne et enfin
5/ A chaque personne qui brodera cette grille, merci de m'envoyer un email afin que je sache ou se trouve la grille!

Si vous êtes d'accord avec les règles, laissez un message informant que vous voulez participer.

La prochaine personne qui aura l'opportunité de recevoir cette grille sera annoncée le 22 Sep 2013

A tout à l'heure...

61 comments:

  1. Lovely finish.

    Greetings, Manuela

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice mix of colours on a cute little pillow.

    Would love to be entered for the travelling pattern.Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Mii!
    Your little cusion is very nice! Super pattern! I'd like to take part too! :) Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. Thanks Lenie! Thank you for reading my latest post :)

      Delete
  5. Please do NOT include me. I have tooooooo much lined up right now. But I just had to tell you that your finishing on this one is so very sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your stitching! Your pillows are always so neatly finished. :D I would love to get a chance to stitch this next. It's a fantastic chart!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your cushion looks great - please include me, I would love to stitch this design.
    Lesleyanne xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. omg i love that pattern..
    I love the words live-laugh-love to
    you finished it up so beautifull
    It's a wonderfull piece.

    I love to enter your travelling pattern, really wonderfull your doing this.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aww such a sweet finish..
    I love it
    Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the "quote" .It is one of my favourites...:)
    So I would be VERY HAPPY to stitch the LK pattern.:)
    And I LOVE LK.:)))

    Hugs.:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. It's a very lovely finish :) and those colours are nice aswell. Wish I could find those threads here aswell, but I buy mine at Nina's shop.

    Love, Babs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I've used DMC from the local craft store (cheap & cheerful) & leftovers from WDW I had in my stash...

      Delete
  12. I love that phrase!Count me in!AriadnefromGreece!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Aw, add me in :D Maybe I can be lucky this time as I was with Sarah :D

    Cute Cute Cute! NIce finish!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous pillow finish. Please include me in the travelling pattern draw. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  15. Quelle bonne idée,hélas je ne peux y participer,ton petit coussin
    incarne le printemps de part ces couleurs,il est admirablement finitionné
    bonne chance pour ta ronde de broderie.
    Bisous et doux week end

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lovely sentiment, and I love the colors you chose! :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Please enter me - this pattern is gorgeous. But what I would like even more is the instructions for making up such a cute pillow. Gorgeous finish!

    ReplyDelete
  18. ton coussinet est ravissant, tu as choisi de bien jolies couleurs
    bon dimanche
    bises
    rose

    ReplyDelete
  19. Lovely colours and fabric, cute buttons.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I also mentioned your Travelling Pattern on my recent blog post :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! You didn't have to you know :)

      Delete
  21. Sencillo diseño, pero muy bonito!!! Estupenda idea, la de hacerlo cojín. Feliz domingo y besitos canarios.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for an other lovely comment!

      Delete
  22. It's perfect! :o) The pattern, the Tilda fabric, the buttons! Just perfect! :o)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww you're so sweet!! Thank you so much :)

      Delete
  23. Your finish looks cute! Love how you made it into a little pillow.

    Please do not include me as I already have this pattern. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem, thank you for your comment :)

      Delete
  24. Such a cute finish--the fabric and buttons you chose for the pillow are just perfect :)

    ReplyDelete
  25. Congrats on the adorable finish Ingrid. Please include me in the drawing.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  26. I LOVE that pattern, please include me. Your finish is great !!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Your finish looks fantastic, please include me in the draw as I LOVE this pattern !!!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Plein de superbes coloris, j' adore

    ReplyDelete
  29. Ohhh, such a lovely little finish. I love the fabric and the buttons that you added. Very beautiful.
    Don't include me in the draw, I'd love to stitch it one day but not now - too many other things to stitch.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't blame you!! :D It's so hard, we are always looking on the web, finding some lovely designs but so little time to stitch them all!!! Thank you for your lovely comment :)

      Delete
  30. ho my ! what a lovely piece !!
    very very well done with that pattern
    it is so sweet !
    who can resist....please put my name in the hat for the draw =D
    I have many things to do but it seems to be a quick and easy piece and being part of such a fun is so great
    have a great week
    xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  31. A lovely finish!! Well done sweet Mii :D
    I would love the chance to stitch this design but.. I will have to pass it this time.. right now I have baby stitching on my mind =) heheheh Maybe in a few months I will cross with this TP on another blog :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you sweetie! :)
      No offence, I fully understand. Can't wait to see your baby stitching :D

      Delete
  32. It's ever so pretty, Mii. I'd like to be included in the draw.

    ReplyDelete
  33. That is so lovely! The Tilda fabric really finishes it off so beautifully.
    I would like to be in the draw please?
    XOX

    ReplyDelete
  34. I'd love to be included please :)

    You stitching and finishes are fantastic xxxx

    ReplyDelete