Friday, 24 January 2014

Easter Eggchange Update



A quick post to let you know there are already
18 of you participating to the Easter Eggchange!
I am so pleased with such a positive feedback

I've decided to close the joining date to the 1st February
so we can get on with our projects
(instead of the 1st March initially decided)
 
So there is still time if you want to join the fun
More info about this exchange here
Just leave a comment on this page with an email address
so that I can get in touch with you!!!

Happy Stitching!
Mii

o o o O o o o

Juste un petit message pour vous announcer qu'il y a déjà
18 participantes pour l'échange de Pâques!!
Je suis ravie d'avoir obtenu autant de réponses positives

Pour info, j'ai decide d'arrèter la date d'inscription au 1er Février
afin que nous puissons commencer à travailler sur nos projets
(au lieu du 1er Mars, à l'origine)

Dons, il vous reste encore un tout petit peu de temps pour vous decider
Plus d'info à propos de l'échange sur cette page
Laissez-moi un commentaire ainsi qu'une adresse email afin que je puisse vous joinder!!!

A tout à l'heure
Mii
 

10 comments:

  1. Oooh, great idea! I'd love to know who my partner is so I can start crafting :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great great great!Better that you end it on 1st Feb so that we know early enough who our partner is.AriadnefromGreece!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have fun!! :D
    I wish I could join but you know I have a 'big task' coming soon ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes!!! Don't worry, I understand :)

      Delete
  4. Quelle bonne idée d'avancer la date, comme çà, nous pourrons plus rapidement entrer dans le jeu.....
    Bon weekend à toi. A très vite. Joëlle.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck with it!!
    Can't wait to see the progress

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a good idea =D
    We will know early the tastes of our partner
    really can't wait to know who I'll spoil and to start the fun
    thank you again for organising
    big big hugs
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Will have to give it a miss this year ,If you have this exchange next year hopefully I will have more time to participate, sounds like fun!

    ReplyDelete