Thursday, 6 February 2014

Lavender Chick - Catherine Tough


I was so happy to meet one of my lovely creative friend today!
Her little world is just pure bliss, go and visit her online shop Seek It Out
She stocks a variety of crafty items



It has been a little while since we last catch up and she surprised me with a little gift
This is a cute Lavender Chick from Catherine Tough
Look how delightful it looks when you first open the box!
What a comfy looking nest...




This knitted little chick is filled with lavender buds & wheat.
It does smells heavenly, such a subtle fragrance
Made with felted lambswool fabric, a leather beak and plaited legs!!
So adorable, I really I'm in love with it
Thank you so much ☺


I have also been blog hopping recently and discovered the most fabulous blog
This lady is so talented, her creations are just so precious
Hop along and visit Tatcon from Beautiful Things

Now off to do some cross stitch fabric dying with tea!
This is a first, I hope it will go well.
Any tips before I venture are totally welcome!!

Happy Stitching!
Mii

40 comments:

  1. Lovely little bird. I posted your first giveaway today hugs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I shall keep an eye on my letterbox! Thanks for your visit and comment. They are always welcome :)

      Delete
  2. Que adorable y perfumado pajarito!!!!! Besitos Mii

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! It has now found a new nest in my living room... :)

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. :) I just adore it! I checked out her website and she also sell owls and dogs... I think my chick needs a friend!!! :p

      Delete
  4. He's adorable, what a sweet gift.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It smells so nice too :)

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Thanks Kate!! I think all my followers are loving this cutie :)

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. Thanks Sarah!!! I must get him a friend don't you think??? Apparently she also sells cute little owls!

      Delete
  7. Replies
    1. Thank you! I really was surprise to receive a gift.
      I'll treasure it for sure, it smells so nice!

      Delete
  8. Sweet blue bird!! Lovely gift!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, my friend has been so kind, bless her! :)

      Delete
  9. Replies
    1. Thank you! Apologies too, I thought I already was a follower of your lovely blog...and it appears I was not!!! I soon resolved this :D x

      Delete
  10. Oh what a sweet little bird! Love it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sally! Have a lovely weekend!

      Delete
  11. Beautiful und cute bird :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Ivana! Catherine Tough website is full of wonderful items :)

      Delete
  12. Very sweet, I love it!
    Happy weekend (:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you sweetie!
      Plenty of little crosses planned for this weekend :)

      Delete
  13. what a sweet gift !! you're blessed those days sweetie =)
    so super
    this little bird is adorable ! and the wrapping is perfect & beautiful
    I hate lavender smell but from here it's not a problem =D
    I'll have a look at the shop you're speaking about
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know!!! I have been so lucky with some giveaways :)
      But this was so unexpected. We had a work catch up really. She knows how keen I am on crafts and with her dealing with her online shop... This little chick handed in my hand :) Have a great weekend with super moitie xxx

      Delete
  14. The chick Is so cute.
    So great you meet again.
    I follow that blog too. Saw the bunny?? Cute. And the horse little girls. All are so awesome beautifull

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Annette! I love that cute chick! Yes, I've just discovered that blog...She is so talented, her dolls are just beautiful.

      Delete
  15. Replies
    1. Thank you! And it smells great too :)

      Delete