Friday, 20 June 2014

Odds & sods

 
Just a quick update post today!
 
oOo
 
 
 
Entries for the Tutti Frutti Swap are now closed.
The rush for taking part has now died off and we are all eager to get on with our projects.
There are 18 participants from UK, France, Germany, Italy, UAE, USA, Canada & Australia.
Girls, I have emailed you all the details of your partners.
You can now start stitching & have fun :)
 
oOo


Last few days to enter my
2nd blog anniversary giveaway!
Check out this post
A winner will be announced on the 28th June, so stay tuned..

oOo


I will be back soon with posts about
the Gorjuss exchange and
the Lizzie Kate month stamp (which I better start!)

oOo

Happy Stitching!
Mii x
 


12 comments:

  1. Oh I thought you said it was open until the end of the month? I was considering joining... I was taking the time to see if I could source something suitable. I was having a little trouble deciding what to stitch... I just kept coming up with strawberries. I guess I should of emailed you... sorry.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't apologise! The interest all died off & we all want to start working on our fruity designs.... Listen, because everything is now sorted/allocated, I can't make changes. I'm sure you can understand that, BUT, if there is an other blogger friend who shows interest (providing they have an active blog), I will let you know. So you could still join the fun :) If you don't hear from me via email is because no one else is interested. Hope that's ok with you. Have a lovely weekend x

      Delete
    2. Its really no problem... I am sure you will do other wonderful exchanges! Happy stitching all :)
      Smiles :)

      Delete
  2. How exciting! Thanks for your emails, all ready to stitch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Found my design. Now to get stitching. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lindos tus bordados. Me ha gustado mucho tu blog
    Saludos
    Maru
    Chile

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for being so organized! I couldn't believe how fast you assigned us all partners. :D This is going to be fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. bravo pour ce nouvel échange, la prochaine fois j'espère que je pourrais y participer, mais comme je te l'ai dit je me suis déjà engagée pour septembre
    à bientôt et bonnes petites croix à toutes

    ReplyDelete
  7. I received my partner info - thanks Ingrid - looking forward to getting started with this! :0) x

    ReplyDelete