Wednesday, 3 September 2014

Christmas Biscornu Swap

 
 
Sadly the Tutti Frutti Swap is over
(and what a great success it has been!),
 so,
how about a
Christmas Biscornu Swap???
 
 
 
oOo
 
All you have to do is make a Christmas themed biscornu,
add a few Christmassy goodies (optional)
and post it all to your partner
 
oOo
 
Rules:
 
Have an active blog
UK or worldwide welcome, so be ready to send your goodies anywhere in the world.
Post your parcel by the 1st December with recorded/tracking delivery
 
Participants who do not commit / let us down will be named & shamed, beware!
 
oOo
 
Registration will be closed on the 15th September.
Leave a comment on this post only, confirming you wish to take part.
Please make sure I have an email to contact you.

Go on, join the fun!!
 
 
Toodles,
Mii
 


21 comments:

  1. Me me me! But only if you tell me what you used for stuffing on the biscornu you made for me...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol!! You silly girl ;) Pop to Hobby Craft and buy a small bag of "toy stuffing" at £4.99...
      That is all I've used. I also use this for all my cushions.... remember to over stuff because it eventually flatten a bit xox
      Consider yourself in!!

      Delete
  2. Me too please!! This will be fun. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I'm very happy!!! count me!!! :)))))))
    Kisses
    Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just lerned how to make a biscornu heheh! Yes! Count with me, please! i LOVE XTMAS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. me please! i've been wanting to get involved in exchanges again

    ReplyDelete
  6. Shall I Shall I Shall I ! Yes look forward to it hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh how wonderful!! Please count me in!!!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Bordas de maravilla, amiga!!
    Hay que ir preparando la Navidad.
    Un beso.
    Rosana.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I forgot to leave you my gmail: krakatoboom@gmail.com Varla Lee ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  10. On ne t'arrête plus! :)) Je participe avec plaisir,merci à toi pour tout ton travail d'organisation!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Please enter me in this exchange.
    Love
    Judith

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Judith! I have emailed you about the Tutti Frutti Swap.
      Could you kindly get back to me asap, thanks

      Delete
  12. coucou, dommage de ne pouvoir pas participer à celui ci, j'ai déjà pris des engagements pour noël
    ce sera pour une autre fois,
    bon échange à vous toutes

    ReplyDelete
  13. pas pour moi cette fois ci une autre fois bon échange....

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh, yes!!!! Please count me!!! I,m Mary from Greece!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Avec plaisir je participe ! Cela fait longtemps que je n'ai pas fait de biscornu.... ! Bisous. Joëlle

    ReplyDelete
  16. c'est avec grand plaisir que je participerai bonne soirée

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh yes please ... count me in!! Thank you so very much :) xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Count me in please. Never made one before but I'll have a practice first ;) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hiya sorry forgot to put my email address on my comment for you to get in touch its michelle.d dot wray@googlemail dot com

    ReplyDelete