Saturday, 13 September 2014

Fundraising...

Like a few other blogger friends,
I have decided to show my support and do some fundraising
for the breast cancer research charity that Gaynor is supporting.




Gaynor has especially designed a new chart for a beautiful needleroll finish.
By giving just 1 Euro, you will get a copy of the chart and instructions.
More importantly, you will help towards the 500 Euros target she is hoping to get.


Follow me to her blog Stitchers Anon where you will find more details.

Follow me to her Just Give page for your kind donation.


oOo


My contribution for some of the prizes you could win.
The draw will be on the 31st October 2014...


A complete Gorjuss kit from Bothy Threads (new)
called Ruby

 and



A Tralala chart (gently used)
called Chasse à l'oeuf

oOo

On an other note,
I have finally taken the plunge and opened my little Etsy shop :)
I have been thinking about this for quite a long time and never dared...

Feel free to have a little look around!

Toodles,
Mii

26 comments:

  1. Thank you so much sweety. Will pop over to your Etsy shop later today xxx How exciting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're most welcome :) I am really happy I could take part with this!
      Thank you for visiting my little shop too!

      Delete
  2. Unfortunately, I did not understand what was going on with this stamp - my translator can not cope.
    But I understand that you opened shop, congratulations and I wish you the courage to be a lot of takers for your beautiful work.
    Kisses :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for visiting my shop ;)
      The post is about fundraising for a cancer charity that Gaynor has organised.

      Delete
  3. A wonderful thing your doing.. I too have donated and shown my support.... fingers crossed Gaynor reaches her target :)
    Ooooh you have opened an Etsy shop :) I will take a look :)
    Smiles :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is fantastic!!! The more the merrier really :)
      I do hope Gaynor will reach the target!
      Thank you for visiting my little shop too :)

      Delete
  4. Congrats on your etsy!Heading there!AriadnefromGreece!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ariadne! I have finally gone for it ;)
      I really need to build up some stock...

      Delete
  5. 'm sorry, I do not understand, I understand that you have a new shop on Etsy. I looked at you, Congratulations, I like:-))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Daniela!!
      The post was about help a cancer charity that Gaynor has started. I have donated some prizes...

      Delete
  6. Love the new shop! Very generous prizes you donated for a good cause.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Justine!
      I hope whoever win these will be happy with them ;)

      Delete
  7. Nice charts you donated. I wish Gaynor success in her fund raising.

    ReplyDelete
  8. c'est une très bonne idée
    bon dimanche
    rose

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well done on the fundraising. Your ETSY shop looks great, well done for taking the plunge.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :)
      No idea if my models will sell.... I'm having fun with it all for now :)

      Delete
  10. Je te souhaite beaucoup de succès pour ta petite "boutique", et bravo pour ta générosité bon dimanche

    ReplyDelete
  11. Bonne chance pour ta petite boutique, je vais vite aller la voir... Bonne journée

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Merci Joelle!
      Il faut que je mette un turbo a mon aiguille afin d'avoir plus de stock...

      Delete
  12. The prizes you are adding are wonderful :) I'm off to take a peek at your Etsy shop :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much Angela :) Have a lovely day x

      Delete
  13. Congratulations on the etsy shop, i have added you to my faves ^_^ XOX

    ReplyDelete