Tuesday, 16 September 2014

One Lovely Blog Award


 
What a pleasant surprise to find out I recently have been awarded the 
One Lovely Blog Award
from Jacquie over at My Journey
Thank you sweetie :)


oOo

So what is exactly this "One Lovely Blog Award", you might wonder???
It is going around on the blogosphere.
Here are the rules:

1/ Thank the person that nominated you and link back to them in your post
2/ Share 7 things about yourself
3/ Nominate bloggers you admire
4/ Contact your chosen bloggers to let them know

oOo

Okay, so let's work our way down through that list


Share 7 things about myself... oooh, this is so difficult for me.
I want this to stay a cross stitch blog, so how about stitchy related stuff?

I only work with a loop...
and a LED light when daylight is poor (which seems to be quite often!)

I love stitching on evenweave fabric and linen is sadly not my friend

Chocolate and white wine can sometimes be seen near my cross stitch working station :P

I am my worth critic with my finishes...

I rarely alter the design I'm working on and
tend to use the recommended colours... most of the time

I stitch everyday. It's a must!!! I'd be lost without it!

I probably have enough projects to keep me going for a long time...
but I can't stop myself: there is always a new chart I must add to my list....
I blame my blogger friends for this! :D


Nominate bloggers you admire
You are all special in your own way and I always enjoy reading your blogs.

There is a lovely Lady who always leave great comments,
always take part in my exchanges,
is so so enthusiastic and
email me asking for advice/guidance and
sent me the cutest finished little mouse ever... this is
Justine over at Justine's Cross Stitch

Hop over to Justine's blog to find out who she will pass the award to next!!

Toodles,
Mii

 


36 comments:

  1. Wonderful!!
    And so you!
    Interesting too and that confirms it... you love to stitch! :)
    And ooooh yes great nomination :)
    Thank you for taking part :)
    Smiles :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for nominating me :))) Hugs xx

      Delete
  2. Congrats on the award. You certainly do have a wonderful blog! Lovely to read a bit about you and your stitching. Off to check out Justine's blog :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Rhona!
      We all deserve this award really :)

      Delete
  3. Congrats on the award Mii! Love to read about your cross stitching habits :D I love to come and see your finishes and they are wonderful! I know because I have one so don't be too hard on yourself...they are perfect in my book!! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you sweetie :) Big hugs to you my dear xxx

      Delete
  4. Congratulations! I do not understand everything, but your stitching is beautiful! You deserve:-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. "Chocolate and white wine" sounds like a new floss/fabric color. Happy Stitching.. we all love your blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol, you wish!!! Thank you for your regular visits and comments, I fully appreciate them xx

      Delete
  6. Congrats!! It's nice to know more about you :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I wanted it to stay about my cross stitch :)

      Delete
  7. Well deserved sweet lady and love to hear about you and get to know you better!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!!! It's quite hard to draw the line between cross stitch matter and private life... but believe me, my cross stitch finishes are more exciting :D xx

      Delete
  8. Lovely to read more about you, love the idea of chocolate and wine x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sue! It's must!!... Especially now that Strictly Come Dancing is back on the TV screen :)

      Delete
  9. Congratulations! It's nice to read more about you. We are the same with chocolate and white wine. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Belinda!! Glad to know I'm not the only one enjoying a few squared of choccie and the odd glass of wine once in a blue moon :D

      Delete
  10. It must be white wine not red near the stitching! I don't drink anything while I am stitching, after an accident with JD & Coke on a piece of white work. It wasn't really my friend's fault, he had a muscle spasm and my stitching was next to him and not in a bag.
    I love your blog and Justine's too. She is a lovely lady, as is Jacquie who I nominated!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely white wine... I don't like red wine!
      It doesn't happen too often as I'm forever watching what I eat/drink but sometimes you just have to have one :)

      Delete
  11. Congratulations Mii and thanks for the nomination. Yours is one of my favourite blogs. Your finishes are so inspiring which you must know as I have emailed you several times asking for advice! Lovely to read more about your stitching too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Justine!!
      Your blog is great too and you should be proud of your work, it is lovely and beautiful too :)
      oxxo

      Delete
  12. thanks for your visit , congratulations for the prize and your work very beautiful.glo

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congratulations on your award. It's nice to learn a bit more about you. Your stitches are always finished so beautifully so don't be your own worst critic. Many many people must be inspired by your work. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Rachel!! :)
      You are really kind. I don't see myself/blog as being an inspiration... I just think I'm like everyone else: making finishes and drooling on other's people fabulous work :D

      Delete
  14. Congratulations! You are such a wonderful and supportive stitcher and blogger :)

    ReplyDelete