Wednesday, 28 January 2015

Race For Life 2015 & Gift

 
Today is not a cross stitch related post...
 
 
 
 
My work colleagues & I will be taking part in the
Race For Life 5km event on the 31st May 2015
 
We will be "racing" (or more like crawling) for the
Cancer Research UK charity
 
 
Feel free to donate a little something
 
OoOoO
 
I will be offering a gift voucher
to one of you who have donated.
 
The gift voucher will be for an online cross stitch shop,
for double the value that you have donated
 
OoOoO
 
If there are more than one of you kindly donating,
I will put your name in a virtual hat & randomly pick one lucky winner.
 
In order to be able to recognize who's donated via this post,
please make sure you leave the words "Mii Stitch" as comment when donating
 
 
The winner will be announced on the 1st June 2015.
 
Thank you in advance to whoever will donate,
it is truly appreciated
 
OoOoO
 
I will be back soon with some cross stitch finish,
Toodles,
Mii

30 comments:

  1. Good luck :-) have fun training too

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We will be walking because our group has people of all ages and abilities... I am sure we will have a great time!

      Delete
  2. Great initiative - commendable. I hope as many people have chosen to participate.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck to you and your colleagues

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Julie, I am sure we will have a great time!

      Delete
  4. Good luck with your run, Mii.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol! Running??? No we will be walking really.... don't want to end up in hospital with a heart attack :) We are taking part, that's the most important!

      Delete
  5. Wish you all the best - Good Luck! love Annette

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Annette, it should be a fun day!

      Delete
  6. Ooh lovely to do this! We have something similar here -- Relay for Life. G'luck and enjoy your crawling haha. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, better be safe and stick to crawling... I am personally not made for running :D

      Delete
  7. It's great doing things for charity!AriadnefromGreece!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ariadne! Cancer is sadly affecting all of us, one way or another xxx

      Delete
  8. Good luck Mii, I am taking part again this year on 10th May! If I can do it you can :) Its a really great day! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I remember sponsoring your team last year :) I have decided to register us because we are really unfit and all know someone affected with Cancer... We will stay positive, it should be a great day!

      Delete
  9. I'm trying to donate but getting error messages, I'll keep trying though! Good luck to you all :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That would be fantastic if you could! Just had a look at the page, everything looks ok :) We still can't believe we're actually going to do it... maybe walking, but we'll be taking part! It's the most important ;)

      Delete
  10. Don't know how I missed this post before, sorry I couldn't donate more. Good luck with the run/walk :-)
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my! Thank you Helen!!! This is so kind of you & you've really made my day.
      Any donation is truly welcome, big or small :)
      Only 3 weeks to go now till the big day... should be a walk in the park :D

      Delete
  11. I missed this first time round...thankfully I caught up with the link in your most recent post. What a fantastic thing you are doing to raise money for such a good cause. Good luck to the team!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Justine! I've seen your generous donation, thank you :)
      A lot of the initial team have chickened out and we will now only be 4 for this 5km event. Let's hope the weather will be nice!

      Delete