Friday, 11 March 2016

Eat, Sleep, Stitch.... Winner!


 
 
Hello Peeps!
 
 
Time to announce the winner of the chart

Eat, Sleep, Stitch
from CherryWood Design Studios
 

 
 
  
A few of you have expressed they would be happy to stitch this design,
so I had to randomly pick a lucky name.


The winner is
Terri


Please drop me an email with your details
and I will put the chart in the post asap.
My address is showing in my contact.



Thank you to everyone who kindly took part in this small giveaway!


Toodles,
Mii


 

18 comments:

  1. Woo hoo! I'll get an email to you shortly! Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to Terri:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to the winner and thank you for the opportunity.
    best wishes
    Manka

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Mii. Hope all is well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bravo Terri !!!
    Biz
    Christel http://toilesetfils.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats to the lucky winner!
    Happy Sunday to you :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations to Terri. I hope she really enjoys stitching one or more of these lovely projects. :)

    ReplyDelete