I have been busy working on something new these past few days
Let's have a look...
Poussière De Fée (Fairy Dust)
My model was stitched on 16 count Aida fabric
from my favourite supplier Sew It All
Worked 1 over 1, using a mix of DMC & Kreinik threads
The instructions requested the use of mohair thread,
which after a few crosses, I found awful to use and not pretty to look at,
so I instead opted to use Kreinik metallic
Afterall, fairies and sparkles are a perfect match!
Finished of pinkeep style with
a first and poor attempt at twisted ribbon
I have just noticed all my pictures are showing
a tiny piece of turquoise thread...
(from the piece of fabric I have used on the reverse)
Started on the 26th May 2016 and
finished on the 3rd June 2016